Mathspace has arrived on Windows 8 - your favourite online Maths textbook, workbook and mark book just got better. Mathspace is the first computer based system that allows students to complete full worked solutions to problems online and receive instant feedback and help at every step. Why would anyone carry a Maths textbook when Mathspace has a bank of over 20,000 interactive questions covering everything from addition to algebra, geometry to graphing, probability to statistics. Mathspace is currently aligned with the Australian, UK, Hong Kong and US Common Core Curriculums. ** Windows 8 Tablets EXTRA FEATURES ** * Math Writing Recognition: Now you can write your step by step working and Mathspace will recognise your handwriting and be able to mark your answers on the spot. For technical issues contact firstname.lastname@example.orgMore
- Over 20,000 problems covering Australian, UK, Hong Kong and USA Curriculum
- Write your answers to Math problems just as you would on pen and paper
- Step-by-step feedback on all your answers
- Adaptive learning engine means you work on the right problems for your level
- Lessons take you through Maths concepts interactively.
- Video examples for questions
- Teachers: Real-time progress report for classes
- Built-in rewards system
* Improved handwriting recognition. * Performance Improvements Let us know if you have any further improvement requests for the handwriting.