Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy
Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy is your trustworthy guide to pregnancy, childbirth and your baby's first three months. This free app from Mayo Clinic experts helps guide you through the development and birth of your child. Simply enter your due date (or baby's birth date) to start receiving weekly medical guidance. Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy gives you valuable knowledge and tips to guide you through your pregnancy beginning the day you learn you’re expecting all the way to birth and through the postpartum experience, helping you become more confident and prepared for your baby's arrival and earliest months. From conception through the first three months of your child's life, Mayo Clinic pregnancy experts provide you with all the information you need to have a safe, healthy pregnancy and help you transition to motherhood. It's free! Get the app now.More
- You and your baby — Learn how your body is changing throughout your pregnancy, how your baby is developing, ways to relieve pregnancy symptoms, and what to expect during labor and delivery.
- Medications and immunizations — Gain insight into vaccine safety, medications that are safe during pregnancy and the benefits of prenatal vitamins.
- Lifestyle — Learn techniques for how to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy, ways to stay connected with your partner intimately, and tips for remaining comfortable and productive on the job.
- Nutrition — Get answers to your most common questions regarding what you can and can't eat during pregnancy and tips on healthy eating for you and your baby.
- Prenatal care — Learn what to expect at your prenatal appointments, screenings and tests.
- Images and slide shows — Professional medical illustrations and images from what a diaper rash looks like to pregnancy-appropriate exercise moves.
- Postpartum care — Get tips on recovering from labor, reclaiming your body after pregnancy through exercise and maintaining intimacy after pregnancy; learn about symptoms of postpartum depression.
- Infant care —Mayo Clinic experts will see you through the first three months after your baby is born, helping you provide the best care, from soothing a crying baby to feeding a newborn.
- Comprehensive and reliable — Written by Mayo Clinic pregnancy experts who are parents too.
- Mayo Clinic Pregnancy and You blog — Engage with Mayo Clinic pregnancy experts on important pregnancy and infant care topics, and read what other moms-to-be are saying about their pregnancies.
- More about pregnancy and infant care — You'll have the option to purchase "Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy" and "Mayo Clinic Guide to Your Baby's First Year," in print and ebook formats.
- Ask Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy — You may also be eligible to enroll in our telephonic pregnancy service for pregnant women. Get 24/7 access to Mayo Clinic experts to assist you whenever you need them.
Fixed bug handling non US date/time formats.