The NextGen MedicationCabinet application will help patients manage their medications, when to take them, dosing and schedule information. It also help keeps track of when medications are taken or missed.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Skip this app; other apps better
There are some definite deficiencies in this app if you want to use it to keep track of your medications. There is no clear spot to input dosage strength (confusing if you have multiple strengths of one med each week), the interface for timeline is unnecessary, and you cannot export data to share. You are able to edit your medications once entered, though. Uncertain if you can have a history list. Active Life is a much better app that tracks more than just your med administration.More
Simple and works as stated...
... however it would be much better to actually have the correct photos of the meds or the ability to use your own pics. I can imagine that it could confuse someone and they might take a pill that looks like the supplied photo but in fact is the wrong medication. Could possibly be dangerous if a person were unfamiliar or ignorant of their medications.More
Medicine Cabinet - very basic
This is so basic I am surprised. No lookups, no dosage, no reporting. Not very usefulMore
needs to share data with other devices and really get into the platform ecosystemMore
Just started using it
So far I like it & it does what its supposed to.. :)More
Not good, once you enter a set of prescriptions' it appears you can't add to the list. No option for a print out if you go to another doctor. In fact, right now you will pay for a dead horse...More
Too many clicks
Shows some promise, but requires way to much interaction to dismiss scheduled dosesMore
Two stars because
This app still needs work. For one thing it really should be taking advantage of HealthVault. But putting that aside, the settings for the interval that medications are taken needs to be far more flexible. It needs to allow for x min/hours/days... For example I have one med that is taken every other day.More
- Keep an up to date list of your active medications
- Always know when you need to your next medication.
- Track your medication history and your missed dosages.
NextGen Healthcare Information Systems Inc.More
Health & fitnessMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
Use your webcam
- Report this app
• The ability to track medications for multiple family members with multiple medication lists. • Each person can have their own live tile on the start screen displaying the current status of their medications. • We added a new time Line view to allow more flexible scheduling of medications. For example a medication taken before meals can be scheduled at breakfast, lunch and dinner times. • The user can use the camera to add custom medication images or select from a list of stock images. • Graphic and UI Enhancements. • NOTE: Users of the preview/beta release will not be able to upgrade their existing data to this release.