MerlionWords is a multilingual education application to enhance your Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Korean and Spanish word recognition, writing, and pronunciation skills.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-5 of 5 reviews
Days of Week missing!!
Could you update your app by adding French words for days of the week?More
Limited, but nice
Just to be clear, there's no option to test your knowledge, no adding cards. It just shows you the words. But that, it does well: with nice pictures, and even a live tile! This is very good for a free app. I noticed a few mistakes: sometimes my writing isn't deleted when I move to a different word. The Korean word for "fish" is wrong: the picture shows a "fish in the sea", but the word is for "fish ready to eat". Those are two different words in Korean. Finally, "last word" does not work.More
I like the simplicity of the application to get the user familiar with basic words.More
Simple to use
my kids love it. very interesting group of graphicsMore
- Includes over 600 words in 15 categories, with each word available in 6 languages.
- Each word is displayed in 2 languages, along with the pronunciation (for Chinese, Japanese and Korean only), and accompanied with a picture illustration.
- Listen to the pronunciation of a word in the selected 1st or the 2nd language by touching the word or the speaker icon next to the word.
- Practice writing each word in the writing (tracing) area.
- A tracing language switching icon to switch between the 1st and 2nd language.
- Multiple pen colors to choose from for tracing.
- Undo/Redo features for tracing are also available.
- Share topics with friends through the Share Charm
- Search for topics through the Search Charm
- Select the 1st and 2nd languages through the Settings Charm
Added Country Flag category