Microsoft Bing Dictionary (E-C)
Bing Dictionary Windows 8 app is an English-Chinese bilingual dictionary published by Microsoft. It supports both local / online English-Chinese bidirectional lookup. Particularly nice features include Smart Index, Search Suggestions and more.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Bing Dictionary !
Bing Dictionary is the excellent one.More
Love using it dailyMore
Error all the time
Always shows "Something goes wrong with your network connection" at launchMore
best dic ever
best dictionary everMore
Unable to display home page
I believe my notebook setting isn't issue but the homepage is unable to display. the info is always shown as " Something goes wrong with your network connection but you can still query word in our local dictionary"More
Suddenly So Fun to Re-learn English
Out of my surprise there is a new feature: the word puzzle. :DMore
This is an excellent free dictionary app.More
No portrait mode
Please bring back the portrait mode.More
Lacks portrait mode
How can an official app from MS for W8 miss the portrait mode?? Very disappointed. Otherwise this app is just fine. Looking forward to more language variants.More
Microsoft Bing Dictionary (E-C)
- Local/Online dictionary: local dictionary covers > 100,000 most-frequently-used English and Chinese entries. More entries, sentences and voice are provided in online mode.
- Smart Index: provides auto-suggest words with inflections, Quick-definitions to speed up your searching.
- Click-to-Lookup: no need to type, just start a new search by two clicks.
- Improves online query speed, optimizes backend service, help you to get faster results.
- Machine Translate: supports machine translation in online mode (powered by the latest Microsoft translation engine).
- Search history: saves your search history for easily reviewing & data usage reducing.
- Cloud Vocabulary Notebook: make your word-reciting more efficient, also supports vocabulary notebook online synchronization with cloud
- Approximate size
13.04 MB - 64.37 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
The app developer believes this app meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.More
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
arm, x86, x64More
- Supported languages
English (United States)中文(中华人民共和国)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionUse your documents library
- Report this app
V18.104.22.168 Release to Public. V22.214.171.124 • New Home Page • Optimize performance, reduce memory usage • Better support on Win10 preview & wider range of resolutions V3.2.0 • New translate page • Support for dozens of languages translation • Better words show experience • New fun feature : Crosswords • Fixing bugs based on user feedback V3.1.0 • New interface design • Better news read Experience • Fixing bugs in syncing wordlist • Enhanced local Dictionary • Enhancement based on user feedback V3.0.0 • New Bing theme and visual improvement • Better Bing search integration • Enhancement based on user feedback • Fixing bugs in query and wordlist features