MINE for Facebook
MINE for Facebook is a Facebook client created with one mission in mind: your Facebook experience, the way you want it. Of course you can see your Facebook timeline, see and respond to your private messages, post updates, comment & like, view albums, events, groups, pages, ..., but you can go one step further if you wish. We've included a bunch of extra feeds, which allow you to see more than what is regularly shown in your news feed. Ever wanted to see all the photo's your friends post? What about all the links they shared? Or what about everything they post through Instagram, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, ...? Now you can. Current version: 1.1.4More
- View your Facebook news feed.
- Comment, like & update your status, share a link, add a picture, tag your friends, check in, ...
- View your friends' profile pages, your events, your groups, ... including wall posts.
- View & respond to private messages in a friendly layout.
- See more with our customized feeds! All pictures, everything from Twitter, all YouTube posts, ... all at the power of your fingertips.
- Update your Facebook status or share a link or picture from any application which supports sharing.
- Get notifications from Facebook right on your Windows start screen, and receive toasts when something new is available!
- View your photo albums in a beautiful photo layout, and save photos to your device.
- Search Facebook from anywhere in Windows.
- Designed with Windows 8 in mind, for both touch & non-touch devices.
This update brings MINE for Facebook to v1.1.6. Release history (most recent updates): v1.1.6: This version adds two much-requested features: check-in & tagging friends when updating your status! v1.1.5: - New feature: post messages & links to your friend's timeline! - New feature: friend request overview, plus add & approve friends! - New feature: pinch to zoom pictures! - New feature: redesigned user profiles - Faster startup - Stability improvements (conversations & friends overview) - Fix: wrong pictures showing up for some profiles - Various other small fixes/enhancements v1.1.4: - fixes an issue that turned up last weekend due to an undocumented change in Facebook's log in policy (activated by FB on 4/4/2013). This could result in having to tap your picture on the account overview screen to log in again. - adds an option allowing you to choose if the input boxes for comments/status updates are dismissed when you tap next to them - this should make it a bit easier for those that accidentally tap somewhere on the screen when adding a comment ;-) You can find this option in "General Settings".