Modern Web Analytics
Perfect for anyone who needs to monitor the traffic visiting their website, Modern Web Analytics presents your latest Google Analytics data within a beautifully designed Microsoft Windows 8 application featuring 31 different reports. Built with Google Analytics data at its core and harnessing the powerful features of Windows 8, the Modern Web Analytics app allows you to quickly access, visualise and compare critical website data using either your tablet or desktop device. Pin your favourite reports to your Start menu for quick access, or monitor five key data points updating in a Windows 8 Live tile. Whether at home or work, when travelling or at your desk, Modern Web Analytics ensures you always keep up-to-date website intelligence at your fingertips. In order to use this application you will require a Google Analytics account.More
- Contains 31 different reports to monitor all of the critical performance metrics for your website, including: ‘Top Ten’ Reports, Audience reports, Traffic Source Reports and Content Reports.
- Graphic visualizations use pie, line and bar charts to help you to better understand important trends in your website traffic.
- Key reports allow you to drill down further into underlying data.
- Pin your favourite reports to your Start menu for quick reference.
- Five key data points (Visits, Unique Visits, Page Views, Average Time on Site and Percentage of New Visitors) update every 15 minutes to a live tile for immediate visibility and regular update.
- Clean layout and modern typography allows easy ‘at a glance’ scanning of key data points.
- Use of the Google Analytics API ensures your core web data is always up-to-date.
- The ‘Top 10’ Reports: Browsers; Mobile Browsers; Search Keywords; Visited Pages; Page Dwell Time; Desktop OS; Mobile OS; Mobile Devices.
- The Audience Reports: Audience Overview; Language; Location; News vs returning visitors; Frequency & Recency; Engagement; Browser & Operating System; Network; Mobile Overview; Mobile Devices.
- The Traffic Source Reports: Traffic Overview; All Traffic; Direct Traffic; Referrals; Search Overview; Organic Organic; Campaigns.
- The Content Reports: Content Overview; Content Drilldown; Landing Pages; Exit Pages; Site Speed Overview; Page Timings.