Navegatium DICOM Viewer
***** #1 DICOM Viewer app for Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 in over 117 countries ***** First DICOM viewer for tablets capable of 3D reconstructions – unrivalled technology ***** Innovative interface, totally compatible with touchscreen technology ***** Pioneering Navegatium 3D Printing module, for on demand printing of biomodels ***** Award: 1st place “Breakthrough in Innovation and Design” at the //Publish/ 2014 Microsoft global event ***** A Microsoft BizSpark company Navegatium is a powerful app for medical image viewing, the first app in the world capable of 2D, 3D and X-Ray reconstructions with DICOM images. Incredibly easy to use, Navegatium has an absolutely intuitive touchscreen interface, works perfectly on Windows 8.1 tablets, laptops and PCs and can be installed directly from Windows Store. Bringing together a new approach in user experience and a powerful 2D/3D visualization engine, Navegatium enables viewing and organizing DICOM images from the local drive, removable media or PACS servers like you’ve never done before. The all new Navegatium 3D Printing module, the innovative on demand 3D printing service allows you to request 3D printed biomodels from exams directly on the app. ► Import from local media, PACS or the cloud Quickly find and organize your DICOM studies. Simply point to a local folder, a DICOM CD/DVD, a USB drive, or a synced cloud service like Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive, and Navegatium will separate patients, modalities and series in a intuitive and friendly presentation. You can also connect to PACS servers to query, retrieve or send DICOM images from/to any institutions you have access to. ► Innovative, high-quality viewer Our innovative viewer provides you with high-quality multiplanar (MPR), volume (3D) and X-ray reconstructions, as well as dynamic manipulation (zoom, pan, rotation, windowing, color palettes and more) of the original or reconstructed images. All of that in an intuitive user interface which takes full advantage of multi-touch gesture interactions. Taking advantage of the advanced DirectX hardware acceleration, you can use these advanced tools to power high-resolution displays in high-performance desktop computers or to conveniently access your images in portable Windows 8.1 compatible tablets, with exactly the same functionality at your disposal. Use our annotation and measurements tools – including lines, rectangles, ellipses, free hand drawing and text – to provide insight analysis directly over original or reconstructed images. Quickly add the images you see to a report, where you can further edit or insert additional comments, to print and distribute as teaching notes or research material. ► Intuitive touch interface Navegatium was designed from ground up to take advantage of all innovative features in Windows 8.1 and an intuitive multi-touch gestures interface. You will quickly forget the traditional user interfaces cluttered with hundreds of buttons, toolbars and dropdown menus. All of the software resources are presented right in the moment you need them, keeping the user interface always clean and easily understandable. ► Navegatium Knowledge Base Included with Navegatium, you will find a selection of pre-loaded sample studies so that you can start exploring all of the features from the moment you have installed the app. You will also have access to the Navegatium Knowledge Base, a huge selection of sample DICOM datasets, accessible from all devices on which you have Navegatium installed. Think of it as your private research PACS, where you'll be able to query and retrieve hundreds of DICOM studies from several modalities and specializations, constantly updated with fresh resources to be used freely as you wish, in research, studies, teachings or to simply entice your scientific curiosity. ► Navegatium 3D Printing¹ First on demand 3D printing service for the medical sector. You are now able to request 3D printed models from your loaded exams directly on the app and receive them wherever you are. The accuracy of the shapes captured through radiological data in conjunction with the most modern 3D printing materials and processes are able to reproduce bones, tissues and organs loaded on the app. The 3D printed models have mechanical and physical properties comparable to the human body, enabling its use on teaching, research, studies, surgical planning or simply as decoration. Try requesting a 3D print from any exam and receive a free quote! ¹Not available in all regions ► Best value for your investment With a single license, you can install Navegatium in any device connected to your Microsoft Live account, be it your tablet, personal laptop, home or office desktop computers, directly from the Windows Store! You will also have unlimited access to all our future updates, with no time limit, at no additional cost! ► Facts and figures • First and only advanced radiological workstation available for Windows 8.1 and the Windows Store. • The first DICOM radiological workstation 100% designed for Windows touchscreen devices; • Sold in more than 200 countries; • First 3D printing on demand service; • Awarded 1st place “Breakthrough in Innovation and Design” at “//Publish/ 2014”, the official Microsoft Windows Store developer event hosted simultaneously in 60 cities worldwide. Navegatium is in active development. We have several new features and updates planned for the next months and will keep improving them and adding more! If you have any doubts or issues using our app, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.More
- Compatible with the following DICOM modalities: CT, MR, PT, CR, DX, RF, MG, XA, NM and US (multi-frame images are currently not supported).
- Compatible with the following DICOM transfer syntaxes: lossless (JPEG LS/2000/14SV1/14, RLE); lossy (JPEG LS Near/2000/1/2.4); uncompressed (Explicit/Implicit VR Little/Big Endian).
- Import/export DICOM studies to/from local HDD/SSD folders, USB drive, CD/DVD (import only) and synced cloud service like Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive.
- Query, retrieve and send studies from/to multiple PACS servers (WADO, C-FIND, C-MOVE, C-STORE SCP/DICOM Listener, C-STORE SCU/DICOM Send).
- Automatically organize all DCM files into a DICOM hierarchy (patient/series/images) with easy sorting for quick access.
- Search PACS and local images by name, date or modality.
- Intuitive touch interface: a beautiful user interface crafted in detail from ground up to use the latest multi-touch gestures interaction technology.
- High-quality multiplanar (MPR) reconstruction in the three main anatomical planes (axial, sagittal, coronal), volume reconstruction (3D), x-ray projection and original acquisition images display.
- Manipulation tools: scroll, zoom, pan, 2D/3D rotate, dynamic windowing, windowing presets, color palettes, POI, reference lines, sync. Manipulate the images with the touch of your hands!
- Annotation and measurement tools: line (linear ruler), rectangle (area), ellipse (area), free hand drawing and text. Draw and measure directly over the original or reconstructed images!
- Customize the layout: 3 views (axial, sagittal, coronal), 4 views (3 + volume) or full-screen display, with a choice of clean (minimal) or complete overlay information.
- Generate reports you can print or export as PDF (using a PDF printer) by adding the images you see and inserting additional comments.
- Sample data studies are included to allow you to instantly explore all of the app features.
- Navegatium Knowledge Base: have instant access to a constantly growing selection of sample DICOM datasets directly through the app.
- Navegatium 3D Printing: on demand 3D printing service from exams loaded on the app directly on the Navegatium viewer.
- DICOM Tags anonymization and DICOM Tags editor.
➤ v184.108.40.206 • New layout for 3D Printing with quicker ordering and background processing • Advanced text editor for Report • Improved interface for long patient names on main screen • Various bugfixes and improvements ➤ v220.127.116.11 • Add support to RGB images (including US modality) • Add DICOM Tags anonymization • Add DICOM Tags editor • Various bugfixes and improvements ➤ v18.104.22.168 • Navegatium 3D Printing, the first on demand 3D printing service accessible directly from the viewer • Add autocomplete on DICOM Tags search • Add sorting by import date and sorting on search screen • Add sign in using Microsoft account • Add Share button to feedback menu • Add option to hide annotations • Various bugfixes and improvements ➤ v22.214.171.124 • Add DICOM Header metadata viewer • Improve crop planes in volume • Add easy-access feedback button on main screen for comment and review • Various bugfixes and improvements More: http://www.navegatium.com/release-notes?language=en