NFL Sunday Ticket
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 135 reviews
Forced to upgrade to Windows 10 to use this. Now I have to put up with an operating system I didn't need. Crashes constantly (writing this on my phone and it just crashed on my PC!). Buffers constantly. Often just won't even start. Upgraded my broadband connection before I installed this - it's not my connection speed. Works great on my phone (android) over the same wireless connection. And who will fix this for you? Direct TV: no. Windows: haha yeah right. I want my money back.More
Absolutely awful app, cannot be set to take up anything less than a full screen and minimizes anytime something else is opened. It needs a fullscreen windowed mode. This is 1999 technology, the streaming compression is awful as it is consistently lagging across multiple streams while i'm getting 120 up and 40 down. 2nd year with this service and I will absolutely never even consider purchasing it again.More
Don't waste your money
Paid $70 for the subscription and can't even get to the login screen. I'm just sitting on the intro screen with those annoying circles spinning watching my money burn. UPDATE: Finally got in after watching the circles for 30 mins. Started watching the game and the quality was absolutely horrible with buffering every few seconds. Before you critique me realize that I tested my internet and was getting 50Mbps. Definitely their fault. Don't waste your money on this product that isn't even worth $10More
Video quality is inconsistent
My internet connection is great, but for some reason the video quality is very spotty. Sometimes it's fine and at other points it freezes, drops to low quality, or lags or plays too fast. Seems like the developers could fix some of these buffering issues.More
Good but crashes too much!
I like this app but I wish it would not crash so much. I used it for the first time last weekend and it crashed multiple times. I have high speed internet and the same app on my iPhone works better. If you could get the kinks out, it would be great!More
Seems to be an issue every week. DirecTV has no idea on how to fix their own application. Everyone bought the ticket to be able to stream and no one can anymore.More
Poor streaming and not all games are available
The app is constantly freezing or "glitching" out. This is horrible when you're trying to watch a live football game!! Also, if the game is streaming on a local channel, you can't watch it with this app. As much as it costs to pay for NFL Max package, all games should be available and without streaming issues!!!!More
Bad start!! The app won't scroll to accept terms. Come on man.More
Doesn't work on Nokia 635
Cannot get to the accept screen on Nokia 635. App is useless unless this is fixed. Downloaded and opened fine but cannot accept agreement. Don't bother if you have Nokia. I wish I could give 0 starsMore
NFL Sunday Ticket
- Live Streaming Video - Enjoy every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game, plus the RED ZONE CHANNEL®*
- Instant Highlights - Relive the big moments. See all the big plays from every game, in near real-time
- Fantasy Football Integration - Follow your NFL.com fantasy team while you watch your game
- Big Play Alerts - Never miss a big play with on screen alerts
- Social Sharing - Post comments to your social network and let your voice be heard
- Scores, Stats, and Schedule - See scores and game stats for the current week's completed and in-progress games. Check the schedule for the upcoming games
- Player Tracker - An indispensable feature for fantasy footballers. Track your favorite players' performance with a touch. Select your favorite players and get customized highlights and alerts
- Approximate size
32.2 MB - 52.52 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
x86, arm, neutralMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your locationAccess your Internet connectionAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
- Report this app
• Now the games you want to watch are even easier to find. You’ll always see the games that are currently airing at the top of the list, followed by upcoming games • If you leave the app in the middle of the game, it will resume live action when you come back • Plus, we’ve made minor visual enhancements