NZ Topo Map
Topographic map of New Zealand using the official LINZ Topo50 and Topo250 maps series. An excellent research resource and a great take-with-you reference for outdoors enthusiasts such as trampers, geocaching enthusiasts, hunters, anglers, mountaineers, kayakers, etc. Current functionality: • Cache sections of map for offline use (free). • Download complete maps for offline use (in-app purchases). • Show current location. • Create waypoints. • Share/email waypoints. • Record tracks. • Email tracks as KML or GPX. Planned functionality: • Compass. • Location search. Why aren't the complete map downloads free? The large download sizes result in significant hosting and bandwidth costs. TIP: Turn flight mode on when you're in the bush without a cell signal, you're battery will last a lot longer! You can still use GPS for tracking while flight mode is on. Warning - this app may contain traces of moa and Fiordland moose!More
- Official LINZ Topo50 and Topo250 maps.
- Cache sections of map for offline use (free).
- Download complete maps for offline use (in-app purchases).
- Show current location.
- Create waypoints.
- Share/email waypoints.
- Record tracks.
- Email tracks as KML or GPX.
• Bug fix for issue that prevented some edge map areas not showing. • Minor component updates to latest versions.