* Must be a user of RunKeeper or FitBit to enjoy Passage Passage transforms the running, walking, and cycling that you track using FitBit or RunKeeper into a game-like experience. Your goal is to complete courses by getting active. A mile that you record in RunKeeper or FitBit is a mile that you progress through the course. As you progress through the course, you unlock a beautiful virtual memory book that let's you explore the sites you would have passed on your journey. It's simple to use Passage: 1. Sync your FitBit or RunKeeper account to Passage 2. Start a course in Passage 3. Exercise using FitBit or RunKeeper 4. Come back to Passage to see how far you've progressed and what you have unlocked Can you run from the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre in a single workout? * Known bug when choosing to login to RunKeeper using Facebook. Please use your RunKeeper username and password when syncing.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 18 reviews
Can't even sign up for CarePass
I tried several weeks ago and then again today to sign up for the CarePass account both in app and otherwise. I even went to the CarePass site directly, yet it seemed to hang on the registration process. That was a few weeks ago. I tried again through the app today and still the same result. I'm done with this though. It's too bad, too, since it seemed like a great tool to pair with my Fitbit.More
Not useful at all...
I set up all the necessary accounts for the app to see if I would like it, but after finally getting everything set up it didnt show the virtual tour. All it showed was a map. Wth is going on?More
Truly beautiful app. I love that I can use RunKeeper to "run" places around the world. Adds a little fun to my daily routine. Hope to see more courses soon and maybe a mobile version!More
Disappointed - Doesn't work
Nice concept, but doesn't work at all. Ii signed up fr everything and it still says credentials are invalid. Guess I'll just uninstallMore
Way too many steps to go through for something that doesn't work.More
Not quite ready yet
The app is free, so I can't complain. I would like to point out that the map doesn't work. It is saying the credentials are invalid, you can sign up for a developers account at... So then I was hoping to see a street view of where I am running. Is this correct, or do I just see the 'map' view? Then, I guess I need to get something that counts my steps so I can use on a treadmill... Maybe I need to look at your web site again. KaelMore
Surface RT doesn't work
Fitbit one connects but once you start challenge, nothing happens.More
I finally got the account working by going throughcarepass.com directly. I also have the app synched to my fitbit one device on a Surface RT. After hitting start course, though, it doesn't do anything. Isn't it supposed to be a virtual tour of the city, in this case Paris? I really don't know what I'm supposed to see...More
Not logging into Rynkeeper using Facebook log in. No use to meMore
- Real Courses – virtually travel along real world routes mapped in cities all over the world.
- Fitness App Integration – control your progress through the course by recording steps using popular fitness apps RunKeeper, and FitBit.
- Track Progress - see how far you have moved along a course based on the steps you have recorded, and how much farther you must go to complete.
- Course Unlocking – complete courses to unlock additional cities.
- Memory Book – automatically assemble a stunning book of professional pictures, Instagram photos, facts, quotes, weather, and travel tips related to your journey by reaching landmarks along the route.
- Street Views – see what you would see if you were actually there and walking the avenues.
- Hidden Gem Restaurants – see highly-rated, lesser known restaurants located near the landmarks in each city.
Health & fitnessMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
Updated description of the app to clarify that RunKeeper or FitBit is required to enjoy the experience.