PC Remote Windows
The app allows controlling a remote PC in the same network. This is Win8 version of the popular PC Remote app for Windows Phone, which has more than a million downloads. We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC. Features Coming Soon: 1. Connectivity over Internet to control PC from outside network. 2. Multimedia controls – iTunes, Zune, Spotify, etc. 3. Power controls: Shutdown, Logoff, Sleep, etc. 4. PowerPoint 5. YouTube 6. Wake up PC How To Connect: 1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control. 2. Open PC Remote Windows app and connect to the remote PC on the same network. System Requirements: 1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com). 2. Target PC must be connected to the same network. 3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Great app easy to use easy interfaceMore
Mr. Attila Aszalos
I can NOT find the help I need, can some please tell me how to go about installing apps that I have downloaded from the APP store for free and I am unable to get installed despite other free apps that I had downloaded at the same time having been able to install successfully, you can E-mail me your reply to ( Attilaaszalos@juno.com).More
v good app.More
Good idea but has flaws.
Mouse doesn't work properly with remote even if you press left mouse button. Sometime the screen just goes gray and stays that way... Good idea, but needs work.More
• What are the three basic arguments established i
• What are the three basic arguments established in the 1800s that supported the separation of juvenile prisoners from adult prisoners? What would happen if there were no distinction between prisons for juveniles and adults?More
Good when it works
It's a nice app... when it works. My connection is inconsistent and the app crashes more frequently than is acceptable.More
unable to find network
I have an Ipad mini with a similar program Win8 Ctrl. The no programs are supposed to talk to one another and share features. But, the programs won't auto connect. It looks good, but uselessMore
Coo idea, but not quite there!
It's really slow, glitch, and isn't as smooth as anyone would like it to be! Thanks developers, but please take this as constructive criticism. I'm trying to control a windows 8 Pc from my windows surface rt.More
I LOVE THIS APP, so helpful
I love this app, it is the most useful and most used app next to office that I use on my Surface. I love how is has some prebuilt-in apps like Spotify, and Windows Media player, but yet it still gives me the ability to use it as a keyboard, mouse and look at the Desktop. It reminds me a lot of Teamviewer, but a lot easier, a lot simpler, and a lot faster. For a person like me, I have multiple computers that I use and they aren't next to each other, (and lets face it, getting up and walking over to the other side of the room just to go back gets a little tiring after the first 5 times) which is why I love this app because its lets me stay in my seat (be lazy) and still use both computer simultaneously. I love this appMore
Uses 100% processor when in focus
Overall setup was easy and worked as expected once installing server software on another PC I wanted to play and control music. However, I noticed my fan blaring at full speed when running the app and checked that it's using 100% of the processor when the app is in focus (and on the Spotify window in particular), so obviously some bugs to fix and improvements to be made. It would be useful if it allowed using keyboard bindings for play, forward, etc., like most other modern apps (e.g., the actual Spotify application).More
PC Remote Windows
- Mouse - Left click, double click, right click, drag n drop , horizontal and vertical scroll
- Full keyboard
- Remote Desktop without locking PC: view PC screen at phone, use keyboard to type and tap to move mouse cursor.
- Volume control
- Windows Media Center: fully control Windows Media Center
- VLC Player - Control VLC player on remote computer
- Support for players like Hulu, Netflix, Spotify, Windows Media Player, Media Player classic, Winamp, Zune, itunes
- XBMC Player - Control XBMC on your remote computer
- Powerpoint - Control powerpoint presentation on remote computer
- Power - Shutdown, restart, log off, turn off or on monitors
Utilities & toolsMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
PC Remote Windows license termsYou cannot reverse engineer this app. You can redistribute this app. The app must be downloaded from Windows 8 app store
Access your Internet connectionAccess your home or work networks
- Report this app
1. Added Support for XBMC player 2. Added support for Powerpoint presentations 3. Added power controls like shutdown, restart, log off, turn on / off monitors 4. Added support to control mouse sensitivity. 5. When the remote opens for the first time it also opens the respective app.