Photo Metadata Editor
Photo Metadata Editor displays and allows edit of Exif and Metadata from photos and images in your Pictures Library. Using neuPhoto, you can add and change Photo Locations, Date Taken, and over 50 other Exif and Metadata properties.More
- View and Edit over 50 Metadata Properties including Location, Date Taken, Copyright, Comments, etc.
- Recover Exif Data set by Digital Cameras that may be lost during editing
- Select which Metadata Properties to display in Detail View
- Assign default values to Metadata Properties (Such as Copyright and Author)
- Three Detail Views for editing Metadata (Detail, Map, and Calendar)
- Includes Bing Maps for setting and viewing Photo Locations
- Snapped View for Quick Preview and Selection
- Convert most Image formats to either JPG or TIF to enable Metadata Editing
- Search Photos by Name AND EXIF Metadata - including Title, Copyright, Author/Artist, Comments, Keywords, People Names, Tags
- Open and Edit Metadata from selected Photos and Images from File Picker
- Share JPG and TIF Photos with other programs (with Sharing Contract)
- View JPG and TIF Metadata from other programs (with Sharing Contract)
- New Photo Adjustments (cropping, rotation, resizing)
- New Photo Effects
- Full Version
Photo & videoMore
- Approximate size
4.8 MB - 6.05 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
ARM, x64, x86More
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Photo Metadata Editor license termsPhoto Metadata Editor displays image and photo metadata information. Many metadata fields may be edited, including copyright and original author data. This application should not be used to circumvent or remove original copyright holder's information or rights. Usage of the application for any other purpose, including any unlawful usage, is prohibited by Terms of Service. This software can't be reversed engineered. By using the neuPhoto Application, you consent to the Terms of Service detailed above.
Use your locationAccess your Internet connectionUse your pictures library
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
New Version 2.3 Features Fixed Date saving error and added Photo Time editor New Version 2.0 Features (Windows 8.1 and greater only) Photo Adjustments (Cropping, Resizing, Rotation) Photo Effects (15 amazing effects that can be selectively applied and combined) Extended Photo Metadata Search w/Search Options People Names editing Photo Printing Support Photo Sharing No Advertisements ..and more!
Photo Metadata Editor
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Metadata names not the same as properties in Windows
No Save button (really?) - have to go 'back' to get a save prompt. Meta field names not the same as in the 'Properties' in Windows (which field is the 'Tags' seen in Windows?). Whatever - it's a buck. I will fumble around with it whenever I need to.More
With Win 10 and Surface Pro, crashes left and right. Not sure about other OS. Crashes 50% upon pulling up a the first photo after starting the program. If that doesn't crash it, clicking the arrow for the next photograph surely will crash it. Thank gosh I only spent $0.99 Menu hidden at bottom - would be nice to allow a more legacy or traditional interface. Now to un-install the program . . .More
Would be excellent - if it worked as advertised
I would love to give this 5 stars and make a generous donation, because it looks like it will do everything I would ever want, and more. However, I can't save a GPS coordinate that I tried to add (many times), and the way you navigate photo makes no sense to me. I used V 2.1 I'll keep looking for an update that worksMore
Great companion for photo app
The best part about this app is that it is a share target for photos. This allows it to be used to fill in a big missing feature from the standard Windows photo app. I have been consistently disappointed that the photos app won't even allow the user to display the filename of a photo, let alone other properties. This app fills that void by way of the 'share' charm. When viewing a photo from the photo app, use the share charm to share the photo with this app. Doing so will display the file data (filename etc) and EXIF data on the right hand side of the screen, without leaving the photo app. 4 stars just for that. Using as a standalone app is a bit awkward - it doesn't seem to find my photos even though they are in the library. The start screen UI is not the best IMO. But definitely has promise and the fact that it can be used for sharing is great! Upping to 5 stars for super responsive developer and great support!More
Good app with some suggested improvements
1. Can't edit People Names defined in Windows Photo Gallery 2. double-clicking in map should zoom in instead of placing marker and zooming out. 3. In picture editing view, some pictures are offset to the bottom right corner of the left side and are cut off.More
It would be great except for the CRASHES
This app has all of the functionality I need for metadata editing except that it won't run for more than 30 seconds without crashing. Please fix the problem and release an update. Once the crash problem is fixed, please work on refining the UI, especially the width of the metadata fields.More
Great little utility
I always wanted to be able to change the location of my photos. Great little app!More
Doesn't work at all
Reports COM error every time I try to open a photo to edit the EXIF tags. Enjoy my 99 cents!More
Very Cool, but can't save any changes...
I would like to be able to remove the EXIF location data from my images, but can't seem to be able to change the long/lat values with this app. The fields are there, but the data isn't editable.More