PhotoWeaver is an immersive app that brings together all the photos you have across a variety of sources such as Facebook, Google+, SkyDrive/OneDrive, Flickr and your local drive. It allows you to view, upload, download, import pictures and offers advanced editing tools. We bring you the best in class features to edit, add special effects, and stickers. PhotoWeaver makes sharing pictures a pleasure while viewing slide shows with comments from friends and family. PhotoWeaver is the best photos app in Windows Store. Spend less time managing and more time enjoying pictures and comments on Surface Tablet, Windows Laptop, or Desktop.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Doesn't allow delete after import
I need the ability to remove the photos from the source media after importing. This app doesn't provide that functionality. I shouldn't have to open file explorer and navigate around and manually delete files. This is 2015 soon to be 2016.More
Facebook doesn't work
Promises facebook integration, but will not connect with my account after multiple tries. Sometimes displays in an extremely narrow resolution or crashes. Pass on this one.More
one of the BEST app
One of the BEST app, Every one should have. Very friendly to use. I am so please with the results..More
ease of use
This product is not intuitive and doesn't allow me to control the processes it flashes from one pic to another without giving an option to view what I want the way I want. Perhaps it is not the correct tool for me to view and edit my photos and save them to my own folder on my own computer. I like to transfer pictures from my camera, email and facebook down to my own file on my computer for printing and for viewing as I like. So far I have been able to transfer down from facebook, edit what I've brought down but the other processes elude my small mind. However I'm still working on finding what I'm looking for so I can do what I like.More
Not quite there yet
If, like me, you desire an app that allows seamless management of your Flickr account, move on, this app isn't it. I have not been able to load my Flickr account yet after months of trying in every new update. Plus curiously the slideshow that plays Facebook pictures from your timeline/feed doesn't have an option to see who posted the pic, only the description is available. So if ever you want to see the picture again, you have to use the web interface or a Facebook app to search for the picture... The only pro here is that the app can be used successfully as a slideshow app for your pics (that aren't on Flickr)More
I created some really awesome looking photos with this app, needs a few more controls though, and it would be really helpful if you could layer..More
Great app, but needs improvements
This is the best app I've found for Flickr. However, the pictures load very slow and there is no way to view them offline. Hopefully future updates include cached files to sd cardsMore
good app, but have a few bugs that feel annoying...misses a few important functionalities too, such as straightening a picture, but liked how easy it is to upload and organize an online album, which was my most important requirement.More
I love this app! It brings all of my pictures together in one place. It is convenient and easy to use. The editing tools are very useful and it is great being able to upload them straight from the app.More
- View photos from services like Facebook, Picasa, SkyDrive, Flickr and from your local hard drive on your Tablet, laptop or desktop.
- Upload multiple photos simultaneously with a single button click to services such as Facebook, Google+, SkyDrive, or Flickr.
- Advanced editing functionality like effects, enhancements, stickers, rotate, crop etc.
- Share photos with friends and family without leaving the app, using Share charm.
- View comments on your photos from your social network.
- Use the Devices charm to view photos on a TV with Xbox or other Windows certified Play To Device.
- Seamlessly upload photos from one social network to another.
- Download photographs from your social network to your local hard drive.
- Import images from removable storage or camera
- Delete local photos
- Remove ads
Photo & videoMore
- Approximate size
4.7 MB - 4.76 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
arm, x64, x86More
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your locationAccess your Internet connectionAccess your home or work networksUse your pictures libraryUse data stored on an external storage device
- Report this app
1. View photos from services like Facebook, Google+, Skydrive, Flickr and from your local hard drive on your Surface Tablet, Win 8 Laptop or Desktop. 2. Upload multiple photos simultaneously with a single button click to services such as Facebook, Picasa, Skydrive, Flickr. 3. Experience lightning fast downloads from your social network to your local hard drive. 4. Share photos with friends and family without leaving the app. 5. View comments and captions on your photos from across social networks and cloud drives. 6. Use the Devices charm to view photos on a TV with Xbox or other Windows certified Play To Device. 7. Seamlessly upload photos from one social network to another. 8. Advanced editing functionality, that allows you to apply Instagram like filters, special effects, fun stickers to make your pictures look really cool and many other basic operations like red eye reduction, rotate, crop etc. 9. Added option for users to connect, send ideas and feedback to the PhotoWeaver team 10. Now support ability to view facebook friends feed. 11. Ability to import photos from removable storage or camera. 12. Delete local photos and support for raw images.