Recipe, Menu & Cooking Planner
Pepperplate is the only app for serious cooks - it has all the tools you need to cook weeknight dinners or host a dinner party for 12. Manage your recipes, create menus, shop with ease and cook like a pro on Windows 8, the web and mobile devices.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Device sync issues
Love the concept of one place for recipes, menu planning, and shopping list creation (from the recipes) but, unfortunately, it is not syncing between devices. I've entered several recipes via my computer/tablet but my phone only shows three and that is a bit hampering when trying to menu plan and shop from the list on the fly. Please let me know if there is a fix. Thanks.More
So happy you're on Microsoft.
Have loved this app and website for ages. Thanks for being one of the few great apps to branch out to Microsoft.More
Great way to share recipes and use with a kitchen table
Easy interface. Wished it would import from some of the more popular recipe websites.More
Perfect, but not!
Just adored it, but now app will not accept new recipes from sources.More
Loved it when I got it, even better with updates to planner, menus, shopping lists. I use this a lot, now planning my holiday with it. I've never had any problems with the app on my phone, or computer.More
Worked great at first then crashed
I really liked this app when I first started using it, but when I went to click on it my 3rd week of use it stopped working. it wouldn't open anymore even after I shut my computer down. SUPER FRUSTRATING when you have a large family and need to meal plan and store recipes to save time.More
Use recipe keeper instead
I'd stick with this app if they updated the interface and made it a universal appMore
Works great, the only suggestion I have is that on the Planner screen there should be an option to right click the date you want and directly add recipes/meals from there, rather than use the option that pulls up from the bottom of the screen. Very useful, have already suggested it to friends.More
Nice start but needs more
I made a recipe and went to add it for an evening meal on the planner it asked for everything all over again. I went to shopping list it should have pulled up a list from the dinner I added and asked me to deselect everything I had already. thus presenting me with a new shopping list of what I have to get. An option to print anything would be nice. so a great start but not a final product by far.More
everything you need to keep your recipes at hand
love the ease of adding a recipe to my collection. I love how it turns my manual additions to a recipe box ready entry. Great for keeping all my recipes organized. Love the shopping list capability also!!More
Recipe, Menu & Cooking Planner
- Create recipes on your Windows device.
- Take your Windows Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- View recipes, edit and cook while you browse the web or check email with the Pepperplate snap view.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- See your most recent recipes, menus and today’s cooking plan on the homepage.
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Windows device.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu.
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes from the website and is backed up on your device automatically.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
- Live Tiles show today’s scheduled menu.
- Custom snap views for recipes, menus, shopping, planning and cooking.
- Internet Explorer can share to Pepperplate from supported recipe import websites.
Food & diningMore
- Approximate size
1.11 MB - 3.65 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
arm, x64, x86More
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
Minor bug fixes, updates for Windows 8.1