Recipe, Menu & Cooking Planner
Pepperplate is the only app for serious cooks - it has all the tools you need to cook weeknight dinners or host a dinner party for 12. Manage your recipes, create menus, shop with ease and cook like a pro on Windows 8, the web and mobile devices.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 127 reviews
The handiest kitchen tool
I love to cook. I am always looking at recipes online. This app has save me from the messy stack of loose printed out recipes. Not only that, but the shopping list goes with me everywhere. I can add items from my recipe with a single tap, add anything else I need quickly and easily. Seamless sync from desktop to tablet and smartphone. I have been using this for several years.More
Great way to share recipes and use with a kitchen table
Easy interface. Wished it would import from some of the more popular recipe websites.More
Worked great at first then crashed
I really liked this app when I first started using it, but when I went to click on it my 3rd week of use it stopped working. it wouldn't open anymore even after I shut my computer down. SUPER FRUSTRATING when you have a large family and need to meal plan and store recipes to save time.More
Works great, the only suggestion I have is that on the Planner screen there should be an option to right click the date you want and directly add recipes/meals from there, rather than use the option that pulls up from the bottom of the screen. Very useful, have already suggested it to friends.More
Nice start but needs more
I made a recipe and went to add it for an evening meal on the planner it asked for everything all over again. I went to shopping list it should have pulled up a list from the dinner I added and asked me to deselect everything I had already. thus presenting me with a new shopping list of what I have to get. An option to print anything would be nice. so a great start but not a final product by far.More
everything you need to keep your recipes at hand
love the ease of adding a recipe to my collection. I love how it turns my manual additions to a recipe box ready entry. Great for keeping all my recipes organized. Love the shopping list capability also!!More
I love this app and have spent a lot of time adding recipes to it but the shopping list feature is terrible! I'm having issues with it "refreshing" every few minutes and deleting most of the items on my list! I then have to clear it, go back to my menu, add the items again only to have it "refresh" and do the same thing a few minutes later! Please fix! I really wanted the ease of having an electronic list with my recipes right there at my fingertips but I'm scared the list will disappear mid-shopping trip!More
Great app for a collection for recipes! Syncs between my apps and also I can use it on the web! Very nice!More
Good News, Bad News
I like that it works across all my devices. I don't like that it keeps closing on me when I try to open it on my Windows 10.More
I installed this app a while back but used it for the first time today. Created 2 recipes with no problem. Finished the third one and now the app freezes up. I can open the first two recipes but the third won't open. I can't return to the main screen but I can change to my shopping list, menu etc. I tried shutting down my computer and restarting but that didn't fix the issue. I really thought this was going to be a useful app so I'm very disappointed that its stopped working on my first try. Managed to fix the problem when I logged on to the Pepperplate website but the photos for my recipes still aren't showing up.More
Recipe, Menu & Cooking Planner
- Create recipes on your Windows device.
- Take your Windows Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- View recipes, edit and cook while you browse the web or check email with the Pepperplate snap view.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- See your most recent recipes, menus and today’s cooking plan on the homepage.
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Windows device.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu.
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes from the website and is backed up on your device automatically.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
- Live Tiles show today’s scheduled menu.
- Custom snap views for recipes, menus, shopping, planning and cooking.
- Internet Explorer can share to Pepperplate from supported recipe import websites.
Food & diningMore
- Approximate size
1.1 MB - 1.23 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
arm, x64, x86More
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
Minor bug fixes, updates for Windows 8.1