Recording Studio Pro
Recording Studio Pro is a multitouch sequencer for Windows devices. Designed for quick and easy operation, Recording Studio Pro makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Recording Studio Pro is the perfect way to begin crafting great sounding music productions. You can record up to 24 audio and/or virtual instrument tracks (up to 16 for mobile devices). The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone. The virtual instument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch or using computer keyboard and mouse. After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb). With Recording Studio's mixer you can create superb mixes in astonishing CD quality just like you imagined your song to be. You can import mp3,wma and wav audio files from your hard drive. Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features. · Mixer with built-in immersive reverb effect (with indipendent settings on each track) · Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note) · Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out, normalize each audio recording session · Quantization · Import wav, mp3 and wma audio files from your hard drive · Offline mixdown: stereo mix, individual tracks. Uncompressed audio format (16/8 bit stereo / mono, 44.1kHz/48.0kHz) · Virtual guitars with bending, capo and chords · Keyboard with 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves · Stereo VU displays for each channels · Imports Midi files. · Exports to Midi files. · Connects to midi devices.More
- Up to 24 audio and virtual instrument tracks (up to 16 for mobile devices).
- 8 differents virtual instrument sounds (grand piano, drums, classical guitar, rock organ, church organ, bass, strings, harpsichord)
- Mixer with built-in immersive reverb effect (with indipendent settings on each track)
- Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
- Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
- Import wav, mp3 and wma audio files from your hard drive
- Offline mixdown: stereo mix, individual tracks. Uncompressed audio format (16/8 bit stereo / mono, 44.1kHz/48.0kHz)
- Stereo VU displays for each channels
- Keyboard with 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
- Multi-touch, keyboard, and mouse support
- Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
- Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
- Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
- Custom scale keyboards
- Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
- Undo/redo feature
- Import and esport MIDI files.
- Connect to MIDI devices.
· Release 24: · Stability and performance improvements. · Windows 10 compatibility. · Release 23: · Markers · Minor bug fixes. · Release 22: · Imports Midi files. · Exports to Midi. · Connects to midi devices. · Notes editing improved. · Guitar's fretboard improved and increased to 23 frets. · Moving sessions from one track to another · Release 21: · Graphic equalizers · Guitar amplificators · New electric guitar · Session merging · Release 20: · Quantization · Stability improvements. · Release 19: · Stability improvements. · Improved performance. · Minor bug fixes. · Release 18: · Accessibility improvements. · Release 17: · Minor bug fixes. · Release 16: · Minor bug fixes. · Release 15: · Bug fixes. · Release 14: · Improved performance. · Release 13: · New virtual instruments: acoustic guitar and acoustic guitar 12 strings. · String bending. · Improved performance. · Audio session normalization. · Increase, decrease the sound level in decibels · Bug fixes. · Release 12: · New virtual instruments: classical guitar and electric guitar. · Release 11: · New mixer. · New Editing Features notes (moving and resizing). · Resizing recording sessions. · Release 10: · Improved performance.