Recording Studio is a multitouch sequencer for Windows devices. Designed for quick and simple operation, Recording Studio makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Recording Studio is the perfect way to create great sounding music productions. With this free version you can record up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) by choosing between audio recordings or by using the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano'. The virtual instrument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch or using the computer keyboard and mouse. The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone or using a USB audio interface. After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb). Now you can import mp3,wma and wav audio files from your hard drive. Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 77 reviews
This works great
Most people are confused on how to use this, I think. It works the way you imagine. The free version can use up to two tracks, and to the best of my knowledge, it saves your music to listen to outside of the app. Basically its works great.More
Terrible ..... Uninstalled!
So many other software for recording can be used that actually could be useful. From cracking, hiss and just terrible recording quality from HD mic no excuse when i use other software that's crystal clear not to add that you can have and use unlimited effects, tracks and save your work without being pitched to purchase ....More
Free Version not worth your time!
Clumsy, crashes constantly and can't export your music!More
Closes when trying to add audio tracksMore
Does What is Says
It's pretty good. It lacks some of the sophistication of desktop DAWs like Reaper or Studio One, but what would you expect with an app from the Windows store? The ability to fade the ends of audio pieces would be nice.More
Awesome, but glitches
I love the app and all the editing options. It is very user-friendly, but it keeps glitching, such as when I click play and I can't hear any audio, or when the program just suddenly closes down. Hope these problems get fixed. I wouldn't buy any pro-version if this is what it's going to be like.More
Don't use if you want to export a song
The pro (which exports) does not "see" the files the free one makes. So if you record a long track and work on it fort hours, then try to export and then buy the pro. The pro wont pull in the file.More
THEY NEED A TUTORIAL
This app could be very useful, but they don't help you enough! They should make a video tutorial on how it works, and you can only work with one instrument- the piano.More
I wish they would let us use the instruments instead of JUST having the vocals. I got this expecting to make MUSIC and VOCALS. Not JUST vocals. :(More
Whether you record your own or import an existing .mp3, you cannot export (save) your project as a sound file! What's the point of using an audio-editing app. if once edited, you can't share what was edited!? Not to mention how not user-friendly this app. is. It is confusing because there are not editing buttons in view at all times, so you have to click around to figure anything out. I'm looking for an app. which actually is worth my time.More
- Up to 2 tracks (24 tracks with the Pro version) choosing between audio recordings or the virtual instrument 'Grand Piano'
- In this free version you can use without limitation the sounds of virtual instrument 'Grand Piano' (in the Pro vesion there are 7 other virtual instruments: drums, classical guitar, rock organ, pipe o
- Mixer with built-in realistic reverb effect (with independent settings on each track)
- Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
- Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
- Multi-touch, keyboard, and mouse support
- Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
- Custom scale keyboards
- Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
- Import mp3,wma and wav audio files from hard drive.
- Connection to MIDI devices.
- Approximate size
65.76 MB - 227.68 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
The app developer believes this app meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.More
- Supported processors
arm, x64, x86, neutralMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)Deutsch (Deutschland)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)Français (France)हिंदी (भारत)Italiano (Italia)日本語 (日本)한국어(대한민국)Norsk, Bokmål (Norge)Português (Portugal)Português (Brasil)Русский (Россия)中文(中华人民共和国)中文(台灣)中文(香港特別行政區)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your microphoneAccess your Internet connectionUse your music libraryAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
- Report this app
· Version 22: · Performance improvement. · Windows 10 compatibility. · Version 21: · New mixer. · New editing features: moving and resizing notes. · Resizing recording sessions. · Release 20: · Added tool to resize the recording sessions. · Performance improvement. · Bug fixes. · Release 19: · Added tool to clone and move tracks. · Performance improvement. · Release 18: · Increased audio drivers compatibility. · Minor bug fixes. · Release 17: · Ability to choose the properties of the wav file to be exported. · Added others audio drivers settings for better compatibility. · Release 16: Import mp3 and wma audio files. · Release 15: Latency reduction.