Sketchable provides the best creative digital journaling experience on the market. It is the only professional windows store art application with Layers. Whether you import an image, snap a photo, or start from a blank canvas, Sketchable puts the creative options in your hands. No matter the context, Sketchable is the perfect app to breathe life into your ideas. The elegant interface is designed to get the most out of each device and fast fluid brushes allow for an uninterrupted workflow.More
- Layers - Add, Place, Paste, Rearrange, transform, and merge layers.
- Create the highest resolution journals possible on your device with personalized names, covers, and sizes ranging common screen sizes, hard copy sizes, up to 4k on the x64.
- Adaptive UI that adapts to touch, mice, and stylus input.
- Photoshop PSD Export. Move your mobile work into a industry standard desktop application.
- Brushes - Choose between eight different tools to create the perfect effect. The Brush and Eraser come free.
- Stroke Preview - Make quick adjustments or delve into the numerous controls of each tool. Advanced features are available advanced features are available after any purchase.
- Color Pots - store up to 12 unique colors for quick access.
- Color Picker - make adjustments to hue, value, and saturation while navigating to your ideal color or simply use the dropper to select one, with this in-app purchase.
- Over a dozen custom paper textures to tweak while using textured painting tools.
- Undo history that is persistent, and at least 12 deep.
- Import/Export - Import journals, images, and tool presets from your computer or the web and export them just as easily.
- Mulitool Stylus Eraser - can assume the identity of any available tool when contact occurs with the tool icon.
- Stylus PolyEraser - allows for quick removal of areas with a simple press and hold via the eraser end of the stylus.
- Sharing - Post your ideas, creations, and images for everyone to see without ever leaving Sketchable.
- Camera - Snap a series of photos into a journal for instant editing and annotations.
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts for fast navigation.
- GPU accelerated tools and canvas fuel the smoothest interactions.
- Page info includes a running count of the operations performed on each page. Amaze yourself with the details behind each creation.
- Brush Cursor feedback to allow for precise interactions prior to contact.
Release 33 focused on fixing crashes occurring in the x86 version when using the layers palette or transform tool. Performance has also been improved. "You don’t need a manual to start working. Pick a brush and paint away. Under the hood there is a lot more power than you are first aware of... The speed of the brushes when making strokes is fast and there is absolutely no lag." - Don Seegmiller, Master Painter "Overall, if you are looking for a great little program that packs a bunch of features into an easily accessible interface, you cannot go wrong with Sketchable.” - Don Seegmiller, Master Painter