SKYCAP MAIL SUPPORT - email@example.com Are you one of those millions of people that were quick to adopt Windows 8, but was left disappointed to find out that not a single email client existed that could provide support for both POP3 and IMAP? Perhaps you did find a suitable email client, but discovered that it could not run on Windows RT devices. We were too and that's why Codelogic (Pty) Ltd created Skycap Mail. Skycap Mail is the alternative to Windows Mail, that allows for greater flexibility by providing POP3 and IMAP support. Skycap Mail is the ONLY fully featured email client for Windows 8 that: • Provides support for both POP3 and IMAP mail protocols, all in a single application. • Runs on all hardware architectures, i.e. laptops, desktops (x86 and x64) and tablet devices (ARM). • Runs on all flavours of Windows 8, including Windows RT. Enough talk! Download Skycap Mail NOW and try it for free (1 day trial limit, with all features enabled). N.B: Once your trial license is expired, you will be prompted to buy the full version. If you choose not to buy the full version, you will not be able to use the application until you purchase a license. Your feedback is valuable to us. Should you require any assistance or encounter any issues when using this application, please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SkycapMailMore
- Automatically synchronise emails in the background. Get notified as new emails arrive. View live tile updates of unread emails on your desktop. View badge updates of unread emails on your lock screen.
- Add multiple mail accounts for both POP3 and IMAP. Out of the box support for adding Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo and AOL mail accounts.
- Automatic discovery of email settings for sending and receiving email, just by providing your email address and password. If automatic discovery fails, you can manually configure your settings.
- Filter unread, read and flagged emails. Search mails by sender, recipients, subject and content.
- Turn on and off features and update account settings from the Account settings charm.
- Manually sync emails on demand.
- Create, Rename and Delete mailbox folders. Move emails between folders as well.
- Select all emails in a selected mailbox. Mark emails as read/unread/junk/deleted or flag them.
- Restore junk emails back to inbox. Delete emails and restore deleted emails back to inbox.
- Create new mails. Reply, Reply to All or Forward emails to other recipients.
- Send emails from any connected account. Select contacts to send to from Windows People (To, Cc, and/or Bcc) .
- Send emails as plain text or html, with low, medium or high priority. Add attachments. Save to drafts.
- Format html emails, using different Fonts, font styles, sizes and colour. Set the text alignment. Insert images and links.
In this release we made the following improvements: 1] Enhanced automatic email account discovery, for a higher success rate. Manual account configuration has also been enhanced. 2] Added preset mail account options for Outlook, Zoho, Gmx and Mail.com email service providers. We also fixed the following bugs: 1] Fixed the bug for IMAP accounts where only the Inbox folder was loaded. 2] Fixed the bug for IMAP/POP accounts where configured accounts would show a constant Busy ring, but nothing was happening. 3] Fixed the bug for POP accounts that had issues with manual configuration. 4] Fixed the bug where if a Dialog (Add/Remove/Delete Mailbox or Add Mail Account Dialog) is open and an email was selected in the background, it would cover part of the dialog. 5] Fixed a number of minor bugs on the Compose New Mail screen. 6] Fixed some general UI inconsistencies, colour, layout, etc.