SKYCAP MAIL SUPPORT - email@example.com Are you one of those millions of people that were quick to adopt Windows 8, but was left disappointed to find out that not a single email client existed that could provide support for both POP3 and IMAP? Perhaps you did find a suitable email client, but discovered that it could not run on Windows RT devices. We were too and that's why Codelogic (Pty) Ltd created Skycap Mail. Skycap Mail is the alternative to Windows Mail, that allows for greater flexibility by providing POP3 and IMAP support. Skycap Mail is the ONLY fully featured email client for Windows 8 that: • Provides support for both POP3 and IMAP mail protocols, all in a single application. • Runs on all hardware architectures, i.e. laptops, desktops (x86 and x64) and tablet devices (ARM). • Runs on all flavours of Windows 8, including Windows RT. Enough talk! Download Skycap Mail NOW and try it for free (1 day trial limit, with all features enabled). N.B: Once your trial license is expired, you will be prompted to buy the full version. If you choose not to buy the full version, you will not be able to use the application until you purchase a license. Your feedback is valuable to us. Should you require any assistance or encounter any issues when using this application, please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SkycapMailMore
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Unfortunately Microsoft decided to dump the POP mail account access. That said, a POP work-around like Skycap is needed fro all the old POP accounts. However, Skycap fails to deliver. Most of the time it will not receive emails at all, when it does it is complete surprise. If it can't do the basic object of the idea there is a problem...I'd look somewhere else for a POP work-around.More
NEW COMPUTER OWNER
THIS THING IS awesome. for those of us who are new computer owner. New computer has Windows 8. Windows 8 won't relate to a pop3 account. Skycap solves all the problems at once. So easy to install. And bam; it was working. I was getting all my email!! So cool!!!More
Works quick and easy. Great for pop emailMore
Finally, a reasonable email client for Surface! Works great with Gmail, POP, SSL, TLS, etc. accounts..a little slow, but first time success on setup..More
Just what I was looking for!
Finally, an email client that works on my pc and tablet. I can add both my Hotmail and Gmail accounts. Works great! Slick! Easy to use and does what it says it can do. Happy with my purchase! Well worth the price!More
good email application
Just downloaded and set up the "trial" version of this application. Very easy to set up "pop" accounts. I am still looking for an email program that will allow me more customization options, such as setting up "junk" controls, etc. Good start....hope you continue to improve with additional options and I will be glad to pay for your product ;)More
Try to add account. Get to password for outgoing mail, but no way to store after entering password. Just stuck there. Made the mistake of paying before trying, so out $4.99.More
App works great and great support.
App works great! When I first purchased the app, the app would not download my Go Daddy pop3 mail . I contacted CodeLogic and had a response within 2 hours and subsequently resolved the issue. Kudos to CodeLogic for resolving issue and the great support. I am getting both my GMAIL and POP3 mail in one tool.More
Surface RT email client WINNER for me!
Loaded my POP accounts, no hassle. Noticed it treats POP messages as unread on first download. Have a Gmail IMAP account and loaded that as well. All my email accounts are centralised. App does have couple of bugs and quirks, but overall it's really good. Looking forward to future revisions. Keep up the good work!More
- Automatically synchronise emails in the background. Get notified as new emails arrive. View live tile updates of unread emails on your desktop. View badge updates of unread emails on your lock screen.
- Add multiple mail accounts for both POP3 and IMAP. Out of the box support for adding Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo and AOL mail accounts.
- Automatic discovery of email settings for sending and receiving email, just by providing your email address and password. If automatic discovery fails, you can manually configure your settings.
- Filter unread, read and flagged emails. Search mails by sender, recipients, subject and content.
- Turn on and off features and update account settings from the Account settings charm.
- Manually sync emails on demand.
- Create, Rename and Delete mailbox folders. Move emails between folders as well.
- Select all emails in a selected mailbox. Mark emails as read/unread/junk/deleted or flag them.
- Restore junk emails back to inbox. Delete emails and restore deleted emails back to inbox.
- Create new mails. Reply, Reply to All or Forward emails to other recipients.
- Send emails from any connected account. Select contacts to send to from Windows People (To, Cc, and/or Bcc) .
- Send emails as plain text or html, with low, medium or high priority. Add attachments. Save to drafts.
- Format html emails, using different Fonts, font styles, sizes and colour. Set the text alignment. Insert images and links.
Utilities & toolsMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
x64, x86, armMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Skycap Mail license termsYou can't reverse-engineer this software.
Access your Internet connectionAccess your home or work networks
- Report this app
In this release we made the following improvements: 1] Enhanced automatic email account discovery, for a higher success rate. Manual account configuration has also been enhanced. 2] Added preset mail account options for Outlook, Zoho, Gmx and Mail.com email service providers. We also fixed the following bugs: 1] Fixed the bug for IMAP accounts where only the Inbox folder was loaded. 2] Fixed the bug for IMAP/POP accounts where configured accounts would show a constant Busy ring, but nothing was happening. 3] Fixed the bug for POP accounts that had issues with manual configuration. 4] Fixed the bug where if a Dialog (Add/Remove/Delete Mailbox or Add Mail Account Dialog) is open and an email was selected in the background, it would cover part of the dialog. 5] Fixed a number of minor bugs on the Compose New Mail screen. 6] Fixed some general UI inconsistencies, colour, layout, etc.