BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Create fun videos using the same stop-motion techniques used to create hits like "Nightmare Before Christmas", "Wallace and Gromit"... and who can forget "Mr Bill"?!More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-5 of 5 reviews
the monster faimly
you will love itMore
stop frame studio (trialversion)
um......nonononon even on trial version it's bad I mean it doesn't even record!More
Great app on trial- but it won't start up after I bought it!!!:(More
All these stop motion apps are missing one thing....SOUND/MUSIC and an EDIT center.More
- Capture frames using external or built-in camera
- Overlay live video with captured frames to line up elements in the scene and move them relative to their previous positions
- Export your finished videos as MPEG 4 (.mp4) or Windows Video (.wmv) so you can upload and share
- Auto-Snap can be configured to capture frames at regular intervals (such as every 10 seconds) with audible cues for hands-free operation while you concentrate on the scene
- Camera controls, like brightness and focus, can be manually adjusted frame-by-frame for advanced effects like pulling focus or fade-in and fade-out
- Add notes for each frame using simple dopesheet
Fresh Digital MeatMore
Photo & videoMore
- Approximate size
580.8 KB - 595.67 KBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
arm, x64, x86More
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
Use your webcamUse your microphoneUse your video library
- Report this app
Release 3 Adds ability to export your movies as industry-standard MPEG-4 AVC (also known as H.264) videos, fully compatible with Apple, YouTube and just about everything else. Windows Media Video is still supported as an alternative. Release 2 Improved startup time, which was reported as being too slow. This app is still very early in its life cycle, please give us all your feedback, good or bad! We're wide open to your suggestions for new features and improvements!