- 5 GB Free cloud storage! - Access, Share, and Sync your photos, documents, and videos from any computer, tablet, smartphone, or SugarSync website. - When you sync your files and folders, any changes you make on one device are instantly available across all your other devices. - Learn more at http://www.SugarSync.com - SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal - "Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunchMore
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
I love SugarSync Win7 but I cannot understand Win
Cannot figure out what file do synchronize. in fact none seem do synchronize even though tray icon says all files are up to date. Cannot call the same intuitive screen used under the Win7 desktop version. As a result we are loosing files and information which is not acceptable.More
You can't manage your folders with this app. And the standard windows desktop app is so tiny on a surface pro that you literally need a magnifying glass to use it. I've been using sugarsynch for years, I'll be cancelling my subscription now.More
Long Time Sugar Sync Customer
Just downloaded the Windows 10 App. I can't seem to find the search function. Seems like a pretty important thing to leave out. To me, that's a rather basic function that should be present and easy to find. But don't let that take anything away from Sugar Sync it's an important part of my day to day productivity. Hopefully they'll add it on an update and/or make it easier to find.More
Pretty to look at but dumb as a box of rocks
I pay for the larger capacity but since I got the surface pro, I can't access my files. If they can't improve the app... I may have to cancel subscription and move elsewhereMore
Love Sugar Sync- hate this version
I want my folders back like they were. I can get around that in windows, but can't seem to with sugar sync. And I can't just select folders and have them automatically updated? Yeuch!More
Long file names
Skydrive allows one to touch the file 'tile' to show the full file name and details. Why was this missed in Sugarsync?? It is impossible to distinguish between similarly named files. Your Android app even shows full file names. Remember....RT users have NO option other than web.More
Broke my heart
Sadly, as others have posted here, the RT version doesn't sync. There is a cache location in a user's profile but changing things there doesn't appear to trigger a sync. I loved this service but I need it to sync on RT.More
Not the actual SugarSync app
What this app does, it does beautifully. It shows a Metro-style list of all folders & files synced to SugarSync. But that's all it does! The usual SugarSync app (that I was using on Win7 before upgrading) lets you actually sync those files and folders to your local hard drive. That's what I want to do with this, but it doesn't have that capability. FYI, you can still install the regular PC SugarSync app, it runs as a desktop app on Win8 and works just perfectly. But this app should sync too!More
can't tell what device files are coming from
I used to be able to tell what device the files were coming from .. no more apparently. Skydrive is looking better and better.. I just wish I had not spent for the extra space. They need some serious upgrades on the app for windows 8.More
Need much better integration with office
My files consistently fail to upload after saving them and re opening sugar sync and there is no clear way to force a re upload attempt. This is something that sugar sync NEEDS to fix.More
- 5 GB Free!
- Access your photos, documents, and videos from any computer, mobile, or SugarSync website
- Access files and folders that other people have shared with you
- Share large files. The people you share with don’t need a SugarSync account to view the files.
- Browse your photos in full screen mode
- File and Folder management - create new folders, upload files, download a file, rename, and delete files and folders
- Live tiles to keep you up to date of the recent changes
- Pin the most frequently accessed folders to the Start screen for one touch access
- Snap view so you can keep SugarSync open while browsing the internet, chatting with a friend, or updating facebook
- On the Go? Stay in Sync with our mobile apps.
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)Français (France)Deutsch (Deutschland)Italiano (Italia)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)中文(中华人民共和国)日本語 (日本)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
New in version 1.1: - access files and folders that other people have shared with you - upload multiple files from your computer to SugarSync - download files from SugarSync to your local computer - save files directly to SugarSync via the share to charm - Support for additional languages: Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish