Teach Me Phonics, Please
The only way to really know if a phonics program is the right one for you is to try it out for yourself. That’s why we’d like to offer you the first three lessons of Teach Me Phonics, Please absolutely free. Teach Me Phonics, Please thoroughly presents the basics to beginners in a straightforward and effective way. Teach Me Phonics, Please is special because it’s interactive. Whether your reading team is parent–child, teacher–student, big brother–little sister (or any other pairing of experienced and beginning reader) this program will instantly make you an expert reading coach and turn a new reader on to the magic of literacy. The app can even be used with adult learners. Your job as coach is super simple with everything meticulously mapped out for you. A friendly audio voice guides you and your student along so you’ll always know what’s expected. Each lesson begins with an audio–video clip that introduces letters by name and sound. As you advance through a series of steps, voice commands ask questions, the student provides answers, and you participate by providing encouragement, smiles, high-fives, or whatever it takes to ensure that he or she is having a great time while learning. Right from the very first lesson, your student will form and read simple words. Teach Me Phonics, Please also ensures that as many senses as possible are put into play to assist in learning and recall. The result is an active, multisensory, educational experience—one with listening, repeating, reading and writing all having a role. Teach Me Phonics, Please is flexible and can be adapted for various uses. Although there’s a planned sequence of lessons recommended for maximum success, the app has been designed to make it easy for you to skip ahead, change the pace, or dip into a lesson here and there if that’s what suits your needs. Students who’ve completed Teach Me Phonics, Please will have mastered all twenty-one consonants and five short vowels. Better yet, they will be proudly capable of reading and writing virtually any one-syllable word made up of these sounds. They will have also learned the sounds “ch,” “sh,” “th” and “wh;” the doubling rule for “ff,” “ll” and “ss;” as well as the ending sounds “ck” and “tch.” What’s more? They will even be able to print and read sentences like: “I had a lot of fun,” “Bob was on the bus,” “The vet got the fox” and “Did she catch a fish?” New readers are sure to acquire the basic skills necessary for decoding hundreds of words with Teach Me Phonics, Please. No stress—no complicated pedagogy. Just simple fundamentals laid out in a can’t-go-wrong, easy-to-follow format. This program provides a solid foundation for your student’s future reading and writing development… and gives you the satisfaction of knowing you've shared a gift like no other.More
- Simple. No-nonsense design keeps distractions to a minimum and helps the student stay focused on the task at hand.
- Interactive. Designed for one-on-one use with a reading coach and beginning reader.
- Organized. Provides multiple user-profiles and keeps track of progress for each one.
- Flexible. Perfect for beginning readers of all ages.
- Educational. Reinforces instruction received at school.
- Multisensory. Incorporates listening, repeating, reading and writing simultaneously.
- Dynamic. Animated stroke sequence models clearly demonstrate how to print letters in upper and lower case.
- Adaptable. Enables you to work at the student’s own pace, anytime and anywhere.
- Easy-peasy. No special training required... everything is mapped out for you.
* Updated "sight word" documentation * Fixed language errors * Minor bug fixes