Time It! Free
Time It! Free provides you with a flexible timing and counting solution. You can drag stopwatches, timers, counters, and alarms onto your working surface and name them to control multiple events. Freely zoom in and out to see what you need. When Timers reach zero, or alarm times are met, a system alert is sounded, even if the app isn't running. Your layout is remembered across restarts and even across different devices! The idea came from coaching of junior Basketball. There was a need to have a timer for a drill, but also record how long other players were taking to run a course. The idea is to provide help for the coaching assistant. It may also be useful as a general timer because you can have as many timers as you like. Since the initial release we have added Alarms. This allows you to place a set of alarms for a few different events. It is handiest in conjunction with managing an activity. Very handy for teachers, coaches, or anyone who needs to manage timed activities, while keeping an alarm for the end of the activity.More
- Multiple timers stopwatches, counters, and alarms
- Flexible layout on a work surface with zooming and panning
- Each StopWatch, timer, counter, and alarm can be named
- Support notifications when timers reach zero, even if the app isn't running!
- Remembered layout accross app resarts and even devices!
This release simply fixes some minor bugs and updates the support website page.