Crowdsourcing + Geocaching + Time-Lapse Photography Do you like time-lapse photography but don't have the time to take all the photos? Use Time-Lapse to crowd-source the photography. You take the initial photograph, set the location and time interval you want and enlist other Time-Lapse users to take photographs to complete the series. If you want to add to an existing photo series, the app helps you frame the photograph with an overlay of the original photo. See and share the series on http://TimeLapseApp.comMore
- Take a photo to start a time-lapse photo series.
- Score points for creating series and adding photos to series.
- Automatically check-in at Foursquare locations for the Photo series.
- Search for series nearby on a map or with the in-app search.
- Get automatically notified when a photo is added to your series.
- If you like a series, you can turn on notifications and get notified whenever a photo is added to it.
- Share a series with the free Zoetrope app in the Windows Store to create an MP4 movie of the time-lapse series.
- Download a series to your mobile PC to add to the series when you're offline.
- Get automatically notified when you are near a photo series that needs a photo.
Release 14: Fixed crash when logging onto Facebook. Release 11 - Fixed a crash when no camera is attached - Added Help settings pane - Fixed issue where upload button was enabled when internet access was unavailable - Added the ability to share photos to Time-Lapse from other apps - Fixed issues where dates on PC series weren't showing local times. - Fixed layout issues with New Series/Edit Series Page Release 10 - Removed nearby notification message from app startup Release 9 - Updated to use http://TimeLapseApp.com website - Added location info lookup when creating a series. - Fixed issue where app crashed on startup if not connected to the internet - Added the ability to delete series comments