To-Do List is a beautiful, touch-optimized, versatile task manager application for Windows 8. It makes it incredibly easy and fun to create to-do lists such as shopping lists, school assignment lists, checklists, birthday lists, spring cleaning lists, gift lists, vacation packing lists, to-do lists, or any list you need.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
This is what I'm looking for
Nice, have main and subtasks, easy to useMore
More amazing with a live tile. Its more important for a to-do app. Else superb app.More
Not quite there yet.
Tasks are off the screen in snap mode. Edit dialog is totally squished in snap mode. Wish I could reposition app "cards". Some cards are indented(?) for some unknown reason? Skumorphic design with wood grain and drop shadows? Not really following the Windows 8 design "thing", are we? (Do a search for "Authentically Digital") Good try though. Could be a good app someday. Respectfully, I'm not going to pay for it until it is.More
keeps saying "tomorrow"
I created a ToDo yesterday that's set to due today. When I went back to the app today the note still reads "tomorrow". ;p [It did updated to "today" when I moved the notes around, to force the app refreshes its display.] Still, for what it is supposed to do it's a big whoops. ;pMore
Am I the only one who thinks the sync ability of the app is very bad. Either takes forever or wont happen at all between devicesMore
Lack of functionality, no share, no search, no pin, no free notes arrange on the dashboardMore
Very fast, with a good interface, robust and competent. Fully functioned and very nice to use. Worth the $2More
To Do list
I couldn't pin the taskbar, so what is the pointMore
- - Easy and Fun to Use. - Add Sub-Tasks and Set Due Dates.
- - Live Tile. - Sort tasks with drag and drop. - Mark tasks as completed
- - Sleek, uncluttered design, where task lists are represented as bits of paper lying on the desk
- - Large fonts make it easy to use the application on touch-based devices
- - Suitable for both desktop and mobile users
- - Supports all display sizes and orientations, as well as snapped on the side of the screen
- - Save tasks to XML and import tasks from XML (from the Settings menu) (for advanced users)
- - Create to-do lists such: as shopping lists, school assignment lists, checklists, birthday lists, spring cleaning lists, gift lists, vacation packing lists...
- - Tasks are automatically synced* across all your devices (*) Note: In the current version, syncing may take up to 2 hours. A free upgrade will be released that will greatly reduce this delay.
- Note: Press Win+L or lock your device to speed up the transfer of your to-do's to your other devices.
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 3 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)Deutsch (Deutschland)Français (France)Italiano (Italia)日本語 (日本)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)中文(中华人民共和国)
- Learn more
- Report this app
New in Version 1.4: - Added Live Tile - Improved snapped mode - Background syncing of to-dos across all your devices (note: this operation may take up to 2 hours - we are working on a free update that will greatly reduce this delay) - When a to-do is complete, a button lets you quickly delete it. Right-clicking a to-do will also give you access to the Delete button. - Added 2 additional languages (Chinese and Spanish) - For advanced users, new "Save tasks to XML" and "Import tasks from XML" commands in the Settings menu - Improved font and appearance - New keyboard shortcuts ("Tab" to add a Sub-Task, "Enter" to close the Edit window) - Other improvements (*) Refer to app description for more information about syncing. Version 1.3: - Added multi-language support: English, French, German, Japanese, Italian - Fixed a bug that prevented scrolling to the last to-do - The on-screen keyboard no longer occults the buttons when creating a new to-do Version 1.2: - Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented changes from being saved Version 1.1: - Fixed a bug that caused the "due dates" to not refresh properly ("tomorrow", "today", etc.) - Shows the number of days remaining in the trial period - Fine-tuned application icon