To-Do List is a beautiful, touch-optimized, versatile task manager application for Windows 8. It makes it incredibly easy and fun to create to-do lists such as shopping lists, school assignment lists, checklists, birthday lists, spring cleaning lists, gift lists, vacation packing lists, to-do lists, or any list you need.More
- - Easy and Fun to Use. - Add Sub-Tasks and Set Due Dates.
- - Live Tile. - Sort tasks with drag and drop. - Mark tasks as completed
- - Sleek, uncluttered design, where task lists are represented as bits of paper lying on the desk
- - Large fonts make it easy to use the application on touch-based devices
- - Suitable for both desktop and mobile users
- - Supports all display sizes and orientations, as well as snapped on the side of the screen
- - Save tasks to XML and import tasks from XML (from the Settings menu) (for advanced users)
- - Create to-do lists such: as shopping lists, school assignment lists, checklists, birthday lists, spring cleaning lists, gift lists, vacation packing lists...
- - Tasks are automatically synced* across all your devices (*) Note: In the current version, syncing may take up to 2 hours. A free upgrade will be released that will greatly reduce this delay.
- Note: Press Win+L or lock your device to speed up the transfer of your to-do's to your other devices.
New in Version 1.4: - Added Live Tile - Improved snapped mode - Background syncing of to-dos across all your devices (note: this operation may take up to 2 hours - we are working on a free update that will greatly reduce this delay) - When a to-do is complete, a button lets you quickly delete it. Right-clicking a to-do will also give you access to the Delete button. - Added 2 additional languages (Chinese and Spanish) - For advanced users, new "Save tasks to XML" and "Import tasks from XML" commands in the Settings menu - Improved font and appearance - New keyboard shortcuts ("Tab" to add a Sub-Task, "Enter" to close the Edit window) - Other improvements (*) Refer to app description for more information about syncing. Version 1.3: - Added multi-language support: English, French, German, Japanese, Italian - Fixed a bug that prevented scrolling to the last to-do - The on-screen keyboard no longer occults the buttons when creating a new to-do Version 1.2: - Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented changes from being saved Version 1.1: - Fixed a bug that caused the "due dates" to not refresh properly ("tomorrow", "today", etc.) - Shows the number of days remaining in the trial period - Fine-tuned application icon