The easiest way to organize anything. Whether you're planning a surprise birthday party for your best friend, writing an epic screenplay, tracking million-dollar sales leads, or just making a list of stuff to get done this weekend, Trello makes sure you're organized and on top of it all. Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. And, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to Trello.com. Use the web site to stay organized while you're at your desk, and the app to stay up to date while you're out and about. ** How it works ** With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite friends, family, or colleagues to work together. Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as: - checklists to keep track of to-dos - comments to update your co-workers - photos and videos - who's working on that card ** Ideas to get you started ** - Take the stress out of planning a vacation with kids - Track all the details for your dream wedding - Manage a team of freelancers working remotely - Stay on top of that mountain of homework assignments - Keep track of the books you've read and want to read soon - Plan an office party - Make sure nothing gets left behind when moving to a new house - Quickly track and process incoming purchase orders - Plan a first date that's sure to impressMore
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Use the web version
It doesn't load anything. It keeps the subjects that I've created, but gets stuck in a constantly loading state whenever I try to enter a subject. The web version and my android app work great. It's unfortunate because I'd really like to able to work on it when I don't have internet, then have it sync back up when I'm on WiFi. Using Windows 8.1More
Crashes frequently, falls short of the web interface
I like the clean, minimalist design. I love having a desktop application for it and the level of organization that can be achieved. I dislike how frequently it crashes and the difficulty that comes with making changes to tasks, descriptions, checklists, among other things. The buttons have been unresponsive at times and lacks the intuitive UI that the Trello online leverages so well. Great potential, but a bit to frustrating to use at this juncture.More
When I tried to open Trello after one day of installation. It appear then disappear. I can not open it. Uninstalling and reinstalling...More
The icon to editing the list of lists is not intuitive. It is hard to find. Also, When I switch to a board the window title is still 'Trello'. I like to be able to open up multiple windows at the same time for different boards. Not sure if it is supported on Windows or not.More
Trello is great; this app is immature
The "sync" does not appear to work well, and does not update all information (I am still listed on the main screen as my original Trello-assigned user name, but the new one shows up in the lists). I love the product, and would love a good Windows touch application. Please keep working on it.More
Good, though a bit basic.
Not bad. Can't do everything the web app can, but hopefully updates keep coming. Good project management app.More
Appreciated, but unfinished.
I currently use Trello on my android phone and tablet, and my SO is using it on her iPhone and iPad. On both Android and iOS, Trello is a very polished, easy to understand and use app. The Windows 8.1 App variant, on the other hand, is unfinished. I applaud there even being a Windows 8.1 app, and the use of native Windows elements for touch UI is nice, but the design flair and basic touch functionality (like moving elements to a different card by long-touch-drag) are non-existent. I appreciate that Trello made the app, but hopefully they will continue to work on it and refine it, especially with the advent of Windows 10 coming up and the by-default cross-platform compatibility with Windows 10 for phones and small tablets.More
Initially, I was excited to have a Trello app for Windows 8; I love Trello! However, the board colors have been transformed to a drab grey with a blue border. Also, only the primary colors for labels are available so some of my cards only have half of the labels I assigned them. The checklists do not work, and I found myself rarely using the app until I finally uninstalled it today. Overall, the appearance is lacking and some key features have been removed making this app worthless.More
While the interface on web is so good, why was it done so bad here? Also the navigation from Boards - > Lists -> Cards is not good either. The cards cannot be archived easily as it can be done on android. And not many options to label or make modifications to a card from the list without going inside the card. Whoever created the windows version of Trello need to take some advice from the webapp and the android app versions. You will make life a lot more easy if you could incorporate features provided on those two platforms.More
Not bad but needs improvement.
* Assigning due date is buggy. The first time you assign a date, it sets it to the day after. Then you have to go back in an correct it. * Doesn't refresh data very well. Sometimes tasks don't make it to/from app to web account. Sometimes it shows duplicate tasks, etc. Hitting refresh button doesn't help. * Must be connected to internet for it to work. Doesn't work offline. A shame since it would be useful to carry around with you during the day on your tablet or laptop. * Dragging tasks between columns using a touchscreen is problematic. * Doesn't support all the features that the web version has. In the end, I prefer to use the web version over this app until they can make improvements.More
- Put your cards in lists to track progress, categorize things, or just make sense out of the chaos of life. Lists are fully customizable, and also terrifically wind-resistant.
- Invite as many people as you want to a board. Board members can all add cards, make changes, upload attachments, and more.
- Assign cards to board members, and everyone will be able to see what everyone else is working on. The assigned folks also get handy notifications sent to them.
- Add a checklist to keep on top of all those little to-dos.
- Got a relevant file, image, or document? Attach it right to the card, and you’ll never have to go scrambling through your inbox looking for it later.
- Email notifications and an activity log keep you informed of the latest changes. You can also subscribe to specific cards to get timely information on what you care about the most.
Fog Creek SoftwareMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Trello license termsPlease see https://trello.com/legal .
Access your Internet connectionAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.Access your home or work networks
- Report this app
Bug fixes and stability improvements.