Tweetium is the premium Windows Twitter client you've been waiting for. It's slick. It's fast. It's been designed with ample feedback from serious Twitter users, with the goal of helping you get the most out of Twitter on Windows desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones. The base app price gets you the fully featured Universal app with support for using one Twitter account at a time. You can now also purchase Tweetium Pro from within the app, which enables support for up to 7 accounts, push notifications, a richer Connect view powered by Tweetium Pro notification servers, TweetMarker sync, and integrated news reading powered by our other app, Newseen. Read more about the Tweetium Pro offer on our website.More
- Modern flow layout combines the best of information density and rich media
- Flexible design adjusts to portrait, snap, and everything in-between
- Smart streaming-based feed with robust connectivity and suspend/resume handling. No more manual refreshing!
- Post new tweets with fast username auto-complete.
- Photo upload support - including pasting image data and files directly into the tweet composer!
- View lists you've created and subscribed to, and pin favorites to the navigation bar for easy access.
- Search for users and tweets, and pin your favorite searches and hashtags
- Rich embedding of several third-party media types
- Powerful conversation and DM support with a rich, real-time updating conversation view.
- Multi-window support - Open multiple full instances, or break out specific tabs.
- Over a dozen color schemes, choose your favorite!
- Automatic roaming of color scheme, pinned lists, and read states.
- Live tile lets you know about new mentions and DMs, and can cycle from your timeline or a pinned list
- Full integration with the Share charm for sharing to and from Tweetium
- Quickly jump to your last seen tweet for your timeline, lists, or searches.
- Multiple account support! (Requires additional Pro purchase)
- TweetMarker support! (Require additional Pro purchase)
Version 3.6.1 - Fixed a bug where some images were being saved incorrectly (especially from the timeline) - Possible fix for a rare issue in the last update where tweets could be added out-of-order - Mitigations to hopefully reduce impact of a still unfixed Win10 bug which can cause the app to hang on startup - 184.108.40.2062 fixes possible issues w/ new purchases not taking effect due to the above This is also the first update submitted via the new dev portal (fingers crossed). Version 3.6 Highlights: - Quote Tweet notifications for Pro users - Media in Quoted Tweets - View full-size images without expanding threads - Smoother top-loading and various bug fixes For full details of this and past releases, visit the support link.