Tweetium is the premium Windows Twitter client you've been waiting for. It's slick. It's fast. It's been designed with ample feedback from serious Twitter users, with the goal of helping you get the most out of Twitter on Windows desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones. The base app price gets you the fully featured Universal app with support for using one Twitter account at a time. You can then also purchase Tweetium Pro from within the app. The Pro add-on service enables support for up to 7 accounts, push notifications (mentions, DMs, RTs, quotes, favs, and new followers), a richer Connect view powered by Tweetium Pro notification servers, TweetMarker sync, and integrated news reading powered by our other app, Newseen. Read more about the Tweetium Pro offer on our website.More
- Modern flow layout combines the best of information density and rich media
- Flexible design adjusts to portrait, snap, and everything in-between
- Smart streaming-based feed with robust connectivity and suspend/resume handling. No more manual refreshing!
- Post new tweets with fast username auto-complete.
- Photo upload support - including pasting image data and files directly into the tweet composer!
- View lists you've created and subscribed to, and pin favorites to the navigation bar for easy access.
- Search for users and tweets, and pin your favorite searches and hashtags
- Rich embedding of several third-party media types
- Powerful conversation and DM support with a rich, real-time updating conversation view.
- Multi-window support - Open multiple full instances, or break out specific tabs.
- Over a dozen color schemes, choose your favorite!
- Automatic roaming of color scheme, pinned lists, and read states.
- Live tile lets you know about new mentions and DMs, and can cycle from your timeline or a pinned list
- Full integration with the Share charm for sharing to and from Tweetium
- Quickly jump to your last seen tweet for your timeline, lists, or searches.
- Multiple account support! (Requires additional Pro purchase)
- TweetMarker support! (Require additional Pro purchase)
Version 3.6.5 - Enable sending DMs to people who don't follow you but allow DMs from all users - The user account picture and menu are now shown even if you only have one account set up - Added "Manage accounts" (and "Settings" on PC) menu options to the user account menu - Added a message when image saving is completed - Image file names are now the same when saved from the timeline versus thread view - Updated error UI - Fixed another problem where saving images would fail in certain cases - Fixed some possible issues when switching views just as a streamed in item is being added to the view - Fixed a bug where the DM view could unexpectedly be blank (or contain only one item) - Fixed a bug where the date/time error message wasn't showing correctly (instead just said "Authorization required"). - Fixed a possible problem with trial -> purchased transitions (may have caused problems until restarting the app) Version 3.6.4 - Enable support for sending DMs up to 10,000 chars long - Improved transition from offline to online mode - Fixed a bug which prevented "Open in new window" commands from properly scoping the new window - Restored a missing animation when adding new tweets on the left in landscape view - Another improvement to top-loading smoothness for vertical mode For full details of this and past releases, visit the support link.