Ratings and reviews

Average customer rating

0 stars out of 5
4,335 ratings

Rating snapshot

Sign in To rate and review, sign in.
5 stars out of 5
· 2/3/2016

So far so good. Not sure how it compares to other platforms, but was easy to use. I hope they continue to update the App.

3 stars out of 5
· 2/7/2016
Needs to be updated

Somewhat functional but I'd like to be able to select a destination before the driver arrives, fare sharing doesn't work at all, location updating is very behind. The app needs some updating. Thank you for supporting the platform at all.

5 stars out of 5
· 2/5/2016
Works Great!

Recently had an 8 day trip in Las Vegas and used Uber to get all around the city. It worked almost flawlessly. The only trouble I had is the app froze a few times and I had to force close it, but that was maybe 10% of the time. The other 90% was great. The drivers were incredibly nice and I never had to wait more than a 3 minutes to get my ride. I even had a 4.4x multiplier (!) leaving a trade show one evening and opted to pay it. The driver showed up in 2 minutes and I bypassed a line for taxis thousands of people long. Worth it and awesome! Pro tip: All hotels have designated "Uber Pickup Spots" so learn where these are by asking the hotel staff. A place like Caesars had 4-5 of them and you can't simply leave through the front door. This will expedite your pickup. Some hotels are more Uber friendly than others, like Bellagio and Planet Hollywood.

3 stars out of 5
· 1/25/2016
So happy to see in the store but...

Really needs to keep up with feature parity with the Android/iOS apps, otherwise I keep finding myself back on my phone. Can't choose whether or not its a business or personal ride, can't access Uber eats etc etc. Wold love to see the app get more love.

4 stars out of 5
· 1/24/2016
Almost but not quite there.

Need an easy way to change drop off locations, and need to be able to type a place name to get the destination address instead of having to know the exact address in advance.

2 stars out of 5
· 2/3/2016
Lacking many features

While you can request a ride using this app it is disappointing to find that Uber isn't supporting updates. You won't have access to Uber Eats nor any other features that have been introduced in the last year. I've asked when they will support new features on the Windows version and was told they don't know.

4 stars out of 5
· 1/20/2016

I live inside the city of Chicago and that is where I use this app. Once in a while the app closes on me, or there will be an error message. I just reopen the app. Easy to enter drop-off location now. It seems to transmit the location to the driver just fine. I'm good with maps and directions and I grew up in Chicago so I'm often better at getting to places in the city than GPS anyway, but the GPS seems to work fairly well for the uber drivers. A friend tried to share the cost of an Uber ride with me from his Android phone but we weren't able to make it work. I prefer credit cards to cash and don't always have cash on me so I love that about uber. I also like having a choice to call a cab instead through uber as sometimes there are closer cabs than uber cars. I to wish landmarks and business names could also be entered and not only addresses.

2 stars out of 5
· 1/22/2016
No Facebook sign-in.

Existing users that used Facebook to register will be unable to use this app without closing their previous account (phone number can only be associated with one account).

4 stars out of 5
· 2/11/2016
Usefull but its outdated vs the other plataforms

It need to bee updated like de ios and android app, easy to use and its good overall

1 stars out of 5
· 2/3/2016

Very wretched kind of application ... Not getting cash payment option and etc..

stars out of 5
·

App details


Version notes

We've made significant improvements in app stability.


People also like