* Let Wikipedia text to speech read aloud * Replaces default Wikipedia app * Image zoom feature * Multi language * Offline mode! Android's best Wikipedia Text to Speech app comes to Windows! Play Wikipedia articles with Text to Speech (TTS) using this music player-like app in virtually any major language. Listen to any topic from sushi making to computer engineering all while driving around town or walking to class. Wiki Lecturer helps the busy individual learn on the go. It's also a great default Wikipedia reader on top of its audio features! Want to learn about many different topics? Use the Play Queue feature to store your future listening list! You can reach us at email@example.com with any questions or comments you may have. Key features: 1) Reads your Wikipedia article to you! 2) Auto-scroll when changing sections using Table of Contents 3) Create your own custom Play Queues (Note: automatically moving to the next article is a Pro Feature only; but you can store articles in the queue)! 4) Drag-Drop reordering of your play queue 5) Click images to zoom into full size image (WITH TWO FINGER ZOOM SUPPORT) 6) Change language and tone/accent 7) Search for articles in any language your device supports 8) Search autocompletion 9) Auto-scroll when changing sections (next/prev skipping as well) The Pro version supports playing in the background, randomizing article play queues, skipping sections or articles, and more. Once one article is done reading, the next one will play too! Pro version features: 1) Music Player Mode! (play in the background) 2) Automatically play related articles from 'See Also' section (see Disclaimer below for details) 3) Automatic queue randomizing supported 4) No ads! Get the Android version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arcdatum.wikilecturerMore
- Reads your Wikipedia article out loud to you (using text to speech TTS)!
- Music Player Mode! (play in the background)
- Offline Mode!
- Change speech rate
- Change language and tone/accent
- Create your own custom Play Queues
- Click images to zoom into full size image (with two-finger zoom support)
- Search autocompletion
- Auto-scroll when changing sections (next/prev skipping as well)
- Search for articles in any language your device supports
- Automatically play related articles from 'See Also' section (see Disclaimer below for details)
- Change speech pitch
- Automatic queue randomizing supported
- Auto-scroll when changing sections using Table of Contents