Updated for Windows 8.1! New designer brushes, new fonts and better performance. Words have been trapped in straight lines for too long...set your words free! wordBrush allows you to draw text freely on the screen, each letter following the trace of your finger as though you were painting with a brush. With support for over 200 fonts, 20 freeform brushes and the ability to import images, wordbrush becomes the perfect tool for creating unique photo captions, gorgeous desktop wallpaper and designer font layouts that would be nearly impossible on even high end image editing software. Break out of the textbox and set your words free! Testimonials: "I have to say that this has a lot for me and my facebook uploads. Great app and FREE! I haven't found anything like this for my ipad. Thanks to the developers my surface just keeps getting more fun to use." Patrick "Very simple to use and get stunning results." Olivier "Very fluid performing app that is great for fun little drawings or more serious compositions." MarcoMore
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
I only like it when I'm in the mood for this app. I mean, all it is realy is buying things and putting words on paper, it's a little boring if you ask me. What should I know, I'm only a kid. I'm not an app professional or something, I just think I would like it if it were more interesting.More
LUV THIS APP! AWESOME OPTION TO MY CREATIONS. LUV IT, THANKS, GREAT!More
it just doesn't work
can't say much more than that. just doesn't work.More
I think this is a terrible and stupid game...
sometimes I like this game I don't like this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More
I N'JOY THIS APPLICATION... ONLY MY OPTION TO CHOOSE FONT SIZE DISAPPEARED... MAY THERE IS A NEW APP WITH FEATURE STAYING... THANK *Ü*More
It's A Fun App
It's A Fun AppMore
this ap sucks, don't waste time on it.More
Nice tool for adding text to pictures
I like this app a lot. It's an easy way to text to images for sharing. It would be five stars if the text could be more easily adjusted or formatted once place on the image. Fun and easy to use none the less. Get it, you'll like it.More
What a wonderful app! Kept me busy for hours when I first downloaded it. As a teachers, I have so many ideas about using this app in my classroom - Easy to use with so many tools to change up things. LOVE IT!More
Free version too primitive
I don't like the bate and switch tactics here. The free version is very primitive. You need to buy Theme packs to get anything exciting to come out. I am deleting this app.More
- *The size of your brush stroke changes with how fast you draw, and is fully customizable.
- *40 of the most unique freeform drawing brushes you've ever seen.
- *Support for over 200 of the most popular fonts, with the ability to add dozens more by purchasing theme packs.
- *Mix and match text effects like drop shadow outline and opacity
- *Image import system with automated placement and resizing.
- *And of course you can save your images and share your creations with others.
- As manly as it gets. Sheetrock? Yeah we got it. Plywood? Yep. Hastily stenciled font...of course.
- Is your text dull, drab and lifeless? Maybe it's time for a makeover.
- Love is in the air and nothing says it better than a personal message. Let them know you care.
- The perfect theme pack for people who like to doodle. 6 hand-drawn fonts and 6 designer backgrounds.
- The world isn't flat and boring and neither are these designer backgrounds and fonts that really pop
- You requested it...we listened. All 5 theme packs bundled together for one low price.
Pointy Stick AppsMore
- Approximate size
21.44 MB - 21.47 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
x64, x86, armMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionUse your pictures library
- Report this app
Fixed issue where "Slowest Font Size" slider would sometimes disappear. Added new category of designer boarders Added new multi color designer brushes Improved performance Rebuilt to support Windows 8.1