World Time Clock
See what time it is in your favorite cities around the globe on a live start screen tile, in a call planning tool, or on a map. Need to call your subcontractor in Brisbane? What time is it there? What day? When does Daylight Savings Time change there? Coordinate calls with your friends and business contacts anywhere on Earth using World Time Clock. Easily see simultaneous times (and dialing codes) in the cities you are interested in for the current time and future times/dates. Don’t strain your brain – use this app to plan your calls. Discover why "World Time Clock" won the "Total Innovation" award in the App Innovation contest sponsored by Intel and CodeProject. Download your 7-day free trial of World Time Clock today. Why this app is different: Simple to use. More functionality for planning calls. Unlike apps that only show conversions for the current time/date, our straightforward Call Planner gives you an easy-to-read chart of simultaneous times in cities you choose for right now and for upcoming times/dates. Choose your own cities or UTC, without having to wade through long lists of places you don't care about. You can add cities that are important to your list of favorites. World Time Clock also provide international/country calling codes plus sunrise and sunset times. Calling a small town that isn’t in the built-in database? No problem. Just click on the map to find the nearest city in the region of interest. You deserve to get your work done without frustration, with easy-to-use apps. Our primary software developer’s decades of work in user interface design mean that our applications are developed from the ground up with your experience at the heart.More
- Winner of the "Total Innovation" award in the App Innovation contest sponsored by Intel and CodeProject.
- Works without an internet connection and doesn’t waste your data plan.
- The live start screen tile shows you the time for the first four cites in your favorites list.
- Add up to forty cities to your favorites by clicking on a map, typing in a city or country name, or browsing a list of major cites by country.
- Uncertain about how to spell “Arkhangel’sk”? Don’t worry, with our smart “fuzzy” lookup system you can find bizarrely named cities in a flash.
- There are huge variations in daylight savings time (a.k.a. summer time) policies in across the world; this app can help avoid problems such as missed calls.
- View the date and day of the week, as well as the time, so calls across the International Date Line don't get mixed up.
- With a glance, the color coding shows you if it’s daytime, nighttime, or near sunrise or sunset.
- Display time using a 24-hour clock or using AM/PM.
- Rearrange your city information to keep your favorite places near the top.
- You can choose to see or hide: country names, international dialing codes, time zones, and/or sunrise & sunset times.
- Don’t get stuck with just a list view or just a time zone map. We give you the flexibility to see your information on a map, in your list of favorites, or in the call planning chart.
- If you have a connection, World Time Clock synchronizes your preferences across multiple devices using very little bandwidth.
- Refined to take advantage of Windows 8.1. All features work when then application window is full screen or narrow (split screen).
You don’t even have to open the app to check the current time in the places that are most relevant to you. With a glance at the live start screen tile, you can see the time for the first four cites in your favorites list (or two cities if you prefer the small start tile). When the app starts the first time, you will be asked to ‘Let World Time Clock run in the background’; if you allow this, World Time Clock will show times on a live start screen tile.