XAML T is a development aid for a XAML based developer. It provides quick browsing of type information while developing Windows Store applications with XAML. Some of the questions that it helps you answer: What was the name of that property on <Border>? What are all the ItemsControls available on this platform? What is the base class of RadioButton? Beyond that, it can quickly launch MSDN documentation for any class or property via the MSDN button on the appbar.More
- Quick browsing of the class hierarchy of XAML types.
- Viewing of basetype, properties, events, subclasses and attached properties for each type.
- Support for Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, WPF 4.5, and Silverlight 5 types.
- Easy launching of MSDN pages for type, property or event
- Easy launching of StackOverflow search for type, property, or event
Features/Fixes for v22.214.171.124: Now free. Added a link to the EventArg type for each event. Improvements for StackOverflow searching - added quotes around member name which require case matching. Clicking link won't crash in case a Class is missing from type definition file. Better XAML Vocabulary Generation: * Support for showing Interface types. * Proper filtering of non-Public properties and events. * WinRT: Proper hiding of RuntimeClass in class hierarchy