Zinio is for people who love magazines. Choose from over 5,000 titles from around the world, including The Economist, New Scientist, Esquire, Rolling Stone, Maxim, National Geographic, Vogue, Elle and countless others. New and improved for Windows 8.1, the app now features pinch-to-zoom, snap view support, improved download/archive management and enhanced performance.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Very poor system
Pathetic system. Pages slow to turn if they turn at all. Zoom will not adjust. Its either too small or way to large. Printing doesn't work properly. Will not print full pages. Prints half a page and then prints other half on another sheet of paper. Is anyone at Zinio reading these reviews or using Zinio? It seems as not!~!More
Great but... burns up battery and sends CPU to 100%
I have been a Zinio user since probably version 1, this is by far the worst version of the zinio reader. Besides having little bookmaking or opening where I stop reading, it sends my I7 to near 100% CPU usage. This burns up my battery making it last almost not at all. I would stop using it if my magazines were published in a different format for a useable reader.More
Problems with Windows 10
Keeps crashing on my Asus Transformer T100 since upgrade to Windows 10. Also, the page sizes are erratic, sometimes large, sometimes small, pages stick.More
Such bad performance!
I love the concept of having all my magazine in an electronic format but boy, the zinio app makes it do painful !! The app is slow, uses lot of resources on my tablet. Just having the app open and not doing anything consumes 30% of my CPU. Come on guys, don't let us down.More
Works now on Win 10!!
As noted in other reviews, there was a problem logging in when installed after a clean Win10 install (my upgraded tablets worked), this has been fixed so I'm back using my MS Surface to read magazines. My local Library has free Zinio access for a lot (but not all) popular magazines.More
The most user unfriendly app yet. I cannot believe Zinio after all this time can't get it right. Every upgrade they do just makes things work less and less. Earlier versions were soooo much better and were actually useable. This version with Windows 10 is totally unacceptable.More
Reason not to buy digital
I've been using this app for a couple years thinking it will get better and it never does. Hangs all the time, very slow to render pages. I'm using this on Win 10 w/ an i5 and it still sucks. I won't be purchasing any more digital subscriptions due to this app.More
Works great except....
You need to uninstall and reinstall for the app to pull new magazines you buy...once done it works fineMore
difficult to use & configure
Have never had Zinio work for more than 3 months on three different Android tablets. Not behaving much better on Win 10 tablet. Have not found way to configure display to auto-rotate. Can't store magazines on D: drive or SSD card on Andriod.More
Very poorly designed application. How did this poorly designed interface even get a green light ? Where is the accessibility options ? It is so bad, that it should be taken down. This would be a great example of what not to do in application design. F-More
- Read – view magazines in full color and high resolution, pinch to zoom in/out, swipe to turn pages, and switch between portrait & landscape view.
- Shop – purchase subscriptions & single issues, discover special offers, and visit international stores.
- Explore – discover and enjoy a selection of free articles from our most popular titles.
- Library – download magazines for off-line access and manage your magazines using filters & archiving.
- Table Of Contents – skip to articles directly from the table of contents.
- Bookmarks – bookmark your favorite articles for instant access.
- Auto-Download – automatically download your latest issues and delete old ones.
- Text-View – switch to text view (where supported) for easy reading.
- Live Tile – add Zinio to Start to see the latest articles and when your new issues have arrived.
- Pin To Start – pin your favorite magazines to Start to allow instant access.
- Other Platforms – magazines bought on Zinio can be read across other device platforms, see www.zinio.com for more information.
News & weatherMore
- Approximate size
9.92 MB - 36.13 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 16 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
x86, arm, x64More
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionAccess your home or work networks
- Report this app
In this release: - Bug fix