Easily create stop motion movies or slideshows from still photographs, drawings, a scanner, a webcam, or connected camera. Zoetrope helps you create that perfect animation of your Lego creation or any other series of photographs to make a stop motion animation. New Feature: Upload to YouTube directly in the app and see all of the public animations uploaded to YouTube on the Zoetrope on YouTube page. Pick a music file from your music library to add audio to the animation. Cel-animation feature to draw animation cels with pen, mouse, or touch. Save the animations to h.264 MP4, Windows Media WMV, or uncompressed AVI files. If you have a scanner you can now use it directly in Zoetrope to add photos - either using the flatbed or auto sheet feeder - great for paper-based animation projects. You can now use two PCs connected wirelessly (Bluetooth, TCP/IO or Wi-Fi Direct) to automatically take photos simultaneously and then easily pass photos and movies between the two.More
- NEW: Capture color, infrared, and depth images with a Microsoft Kinect Sensor v2 (x86 and x64 only).
- NEW: Upload to YouTube
- Chose the frames per second and video size
- Cel-based animation feature to draw animations with pen, mouse, or touch.
- Pick a music file from your music library to add audio to the animation
- When creating a stop-frame animation, you can see the previous photo overlayed on the screen.
- Share a collection of images with Zoetrope to instantly create a stop-motion movie from them.
- Easily rearrange and delete photos
- Connect to other PCs wirelessly running Zoetrope to create multi-camera stop-motion movies.
- Use the Device charm to sent the Zoetrope to a printer or to send the selected image to a DLNA screen.
- Support for scanners with for both flatbeds and auto sheet feeders to add images.
- Any file picker location can act as a source for photographs
- Share the video that you create using the share contract
- Print-out to construct your own papercraft Zoetrope device from the images
- Save to h.264, WMV, or AVI
Release 64: - Fixed issue with webcam permissions - Moved cel editing page back button to make easier to find. Release 62: - Fixed layout of capture page in portrait and when using large image capturing. Release 61: - Fixed looping video on full-screen preview page - Fixed portrait layout of capture page Release 60: - Varied size of tiles on YouTube page. Release 58: - Added full-screen preview with system transport controls and play-to support. Release 56: Capture images with an attached Microsoft Kinect v2 color, infrared, or depth sensor (x86 or x64 only). Changed camera capture to work better on Windows 10. Fixed YouTube page to show more videos tagged with ZoetropeApp. Full-size video preview is shown when you tap on the small preview. Release 54: - Fixed crash issues Release 53: - Added Zoetrope on YouTube page Release 52: - Upload to YouTube Release 50: - Added the ability to cancel adding files via the file picker. Release 46: - Fixed bug where images were not showing up when using cel animation. Release 45: - Moved Create Video app bar button item to Save button Release 44: - Fixed an issue that caused a crash when copying cels. Release 43: - Removed prompt to rate and like at startup. Release 42: - Added more robust error handing. Release 41: - Fixed an issue where app was crashing when taking photos. Release 40: - Fixed an issue where upgrading when creating a movie wasn't working. - Added an option to add audio to the movie.