Surface Pro X for Business
Sleek design, go-anywhere connectivity, and excellent mobility combine in the thinnest Surface 2-in-1 ever. Starting at $34.42/month for 36 months.1
Surface Pro 7 for Business
Power, portability, all-day battery—this versatile 2-in-1 easily keeps pace with the speed of your business. Starting at $27.19/month for 36 months.1
Surface Laptop 3 for Business
More powerful than ever, this stylish and light laptop delivers premium performance for every task. Starting at $36.08/month for 36 months.1
Surface Go for Business
From the field to the boardroom, the lightest, most compact Surface yet easily handles the needs of your workforce. Starting at $15.25/month for 36 months.1
Surface Book 2 for Business
Work more efficiently with this high-performance laptop, tablet, and portable studio in one device. Starting at $41.64/month for 36 months.1
Surface Studio 2 for Business
Unlock graphics-rich experiences and bring your big ideas to life on the most powerful Surface yet. Starting at $117.19/month for 36 months.1
The benefits of Surface All Access for Business
0% APR financing
The Surface you want at the price your business needs
The latest tech to keep you moving forward
Upgrade to the newest device 3 months prior to the end of your lease.2
Business support when you need it
Get help with personal training, setup support, and member discounts.4 Visit a Microsoft Store or call 844-834-8667
Business and Developer Software Solutions
Attach Office 365, Microsoft 365, or Visual Studio Professional subscriptions to your purchase.3
Protect your investment
Maximize your Surface investment by adding Microsoft Complete for Business.5,6
Powered by LiftForward
LiftForward provides a revolving line of credit to give you more purchasing power.6
1. Estimated payment amount, actual amount may vary. Taxes, shipping, and other charges are extra and vary.
2. Requires account in good standing, return of device/accessory packaging, and execution of new lease documentation. Surface Hub and HoloLens are not eligible for upgrade.
3. Taxes, shipping, and other charges are extra and vary. Office 365, Microsoft 365, and Visual Studio subscriptions are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
4. Excludes Surface Hub. Available at full-line stores only. Software support is limited to software pre-installed on the Surface device.
5. Accidental damage from handling includes up to two claims per device.
6. Terms and conditions apply; See full agreement. See full program FAQs and Terms and Conditions for additional information.(https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/surface-all-access-for-business-terms?icid=SurfaceAllAccessForBusiness_cat_Footer_Terms)
Surface All Access for Business
Surface All Access for Business gives you the access to the Microsoft Surface products you need to efficiently run your business at a price that fits your budget. With adjustable payment periods and 0% APR, Surface All Access for Business allows you to get your business up and running in a way that works for you. Plus, you'll be able to upgrade your hardware as time progresses.
Surface All Access for Business is a Microsoft program which allows any small business accepted into the program to pay a monthly fee for a new Surface device and accessories. At the end of the chosen term, just return the equipment for the newest devices and accessories at that time. With Surface All Access for Business, you never have to worry about paying large fees upfront for computer equipment that is now constantly upgraded.
Surface All Access for Business is perfect for business looking to stay productive, but also want to spread out the payments over a period of time and also stay on the cutting edge. You’ll be able to start work right away and to do so your way. Choose from a number of different hardware and software bundle options that are tailored to your needs. Be good to your budget―and even better to your productivity―by applying for Surface All Access for Business today.