Adera is the best story-driven adventure game you've ever played! #2 Top Free Game on Windows! Jane Sinclaire has been on many dangerous adventures, but she’s never experienced anything like the mysterious city of Adera. Throughout her expedition, she’ll have to solve puzzles, collect artifacts, and explore the environments to reveal the mysteries of this new-found civilization. This episodic story begins when Jane receives a desperate message from her long-missing grandfather. Using nothing but her wits and a strange stone orb to guide her, Jane sets out to find her grandfather before it’s too late.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this game.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 3,477 reviews
love puzzle games like this . will get all episodesMore
I enjoyed episode 1 with the puzzles and storyline. I would recommend to others to pass time.More
Fun, Engaging, Choice of Difficulty
So far I have only done the Tourist Level. It was fun. I'm going to take a break and then try the Explorer level. It's good clean fun.More
I love it!
We get an adventure game with 360 capability... for your desktop. Finding collector's items and totems has never been more interesting. UPDATE: My game keeps crashing on the Windows 10 upgrade, despite adjusting my streaming quality.More
Loved the puzzles! It took time but was worth it.More
Interesting game and great storyline!
I have not played this genre of games so it was certainly very enjoyable for me! It's "exploring" kind of game where you click around stuff and try to solve puzzle or look for missing pieces to get to the next stage. Great storyline as well. Only downside is you'd have to buy the episodes to continue the storyline (first episode is free).More
A puzzle game with a plot.
The different types of puzzles keep the game getting repetitive and boring. The touch screen interface works well with Windows 10.More
this game has helped to entertain me for so long I love it so so so much. the best point an click I have ever played by far. a shout out to the developers for busting their butts on one of the greatest games ever. you guys are the real mvps I am so happy to have played such a game and hope that the future versions are just as good if not better than this. I absolutely love this game and pray to god that you guys make more if not many more chapters and seasons to this game. thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of playing Adera. I hope you all have a spot in heaven just for the pleasure you have given not only to me but many many other people who have played this wonderful game. congratulations on your guys success and please,, please , please continue the series.More
ADERA-This one looks superior!!
The graphics are amazing! The beginning was like most Hidden Object game starts-story wise. LATER-This is the most amazing H. O. game I have ever played. I am playing on the easiest setting (casual) but I haven't moved from my chair since I started almost 2 hrs. ago. Sound effects, special effects and scenery are absolutely outstanding. I DID purchase the entire game; not something I can usually afford to do, but this experience is well worth the $$. I actually "ducked' while "crashing" (special effects)! You can turn in all directions and even look up. (HINT: LOOK up!) I have had NO problems (!) using the mouse control. Hints are well worded NOT to give the location of something away-but just to let you lead yourself. Objects are clearly identifiable, when looking. Use your wits!--- Chapter 2---I LOVE THIS ADVENTURE--this is as real as real can be! (Except, I saw the NEW Microsoft toys 10/6/15!!!-wow). GET THIS GAME!!! You will not regret it....ever! LOOK AROUND!!! 11/8/15-still loveMore
I really enjoy the fact that there is a good quality point and click game out there. There is a 20$ Price for episodes 2-5 however. But, it should give you an hour and a half of good quality gameplay if you choose not to buy the full game.More
- Explore fantastic environments, unlock unique and extraordinary puzzles, and discover the amazing world of Adera.
- Experience a rich, encompassing story as it unfolds across a season of 5 episodes.
- Download the Collector’s Edition for access to all Season One episodes, strategy guides, and a bundle of bonuses, all for an incredible value!
- Strategy Guides now available for all episodes! Get hints and help, complete your collections, and navigate the Adera with ease!
- Play, Pause, Resume – start a game on any device, pause the game, and then pick up where you left off on any other compatible device.
Action & adventureMore
- Approximate size
291.51 MB - 1016.75 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 10 and upMore
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)English (United Kingdom)العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)Български (България)Català (Català)Čeština (Česká Republika)Dansk (Danmark)Deutsch (Deutschland)Ελληνικά (Ελλάδα)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)Eesti (Eesti)Euskara (Euskara)Suomi (Suomi)Français (France)Galego (Galego)עברית (ישראל)Hrvatski (Hrvatska)Magyar (Magyarország)Italiano (Italia)日本語 (日本)한국어(대한민국)Lietuvių (Lietuva)Latviešu (Latvija)Norsk, Bokmål (Norge)Nederlands (Nederland)Polski (Polska)Português (Brasil)Português (Portugal)Română (România)Русский (Россия)Slovenčina (Slovenská Republika)Slovenščina (Slovenija)Srpski (Srbija I Crna Gora (Bivša))Svenska (Sverige)ไทย (ไทย)Türkçe (Türkiye)Українська (Україна)中文(中华人民共和国)中文(香港特別行政區)中文(台灣)Srpski (Srbija)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this game
• Optimized for Windows desktop and touchscreen devices! • Adera Season Finale now available! This extra-length episode features all-new puzzles, and a stunning conclusion to Jane’s journey, bringing her to the heart of the Adera and the mysteries that lie within. • Download the Collector’s Edition for access to all Season One episodes, strategy guides, and a bundle of bonuses, all for an incredible value! • Strategy Guides now available for all episodes! Get hints and help, complete your collections, and navigate the Adera with ease! Stay up on the latest Adera News on our Facebook page: http://aka.ms/AderaFB We'd love to hear from you! To give us feedback or to get help, please visit the Xbox forums: http://aka.ms/AderaEp1 and http://aka.ms/AderaEp2