Crazy Machines Golden Gears
The award winning Crazy Machines is now available at the tap of your finger, made especially for Windows 8! In this "Rube Goldberg" style puzzle game, experiment and build your wacky contraptions with physics action like never before on the mobile platform! Dazzling visuals of explosives, fire, and true to life physics behavior when you put the experiment into motion! Play up to 8 Challenge levels for free! Try it out! Like it, then, buy it! Unlock the vast playing world of Crazy Machines Golden Gears for just $ 2.99. Gain access to all Challenge Levels plus the Editor! Step into a playground where endless levels are created by and shared by the CMGG community! The level editor allows players to create puzzles on their device and share them with the community. Anyone can download puzzles created by other players and play them! How do you get the Professor's Wind-Up Mouse to the other side of the room? Open the inventory, choose your parts and put your thinking cap on! With over 60 different Parts in your inventory, each puzzle can be solved in your own unique way. Lasers, Nitros, Dynamite, and Explosives can be used to cause constructive damage. Tie objects with Balloons or Weights for a rise or fall. Activate the Mouse or Truck to push and pull your objects to their destination. The possibilities are endless! Note: The power cord is part of the item. For electric powered devices, tap on the power cord and then tap on the power outlet to connect the item to a power source.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this game.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 15 reviews
Crazy about Crazy Machines the best game ever!!!
This game is so much FUN and great for your brain too. Truly great game. Highly HIGHLY recommend this game to all. I hate all the violent games that are being made today and it is nice to see that better games are available. Thanks very much!!!!!More
I did all that I could of the free trial (even a level I wasn't supposed to be able to do) and I love it. My dad had this on his iPhone when I was little and I loved then as well. Great game must get! I just wish there were hints instead of tips.More
This is really fun to start, excited to see more!
This game is intuitive, and fun to play. Thanks for a fun experience. I think this would be a great game to share with a younger audience, in helping them develop problem solving analytical skills as well as just being fun.More
Just getting started but I can i'll love itMore
I completed the demo and thought the game was a blast. I am definitely purchasing this game. Keep up the good work!More
This app crashing on my asus windows 8.1 tablet
It is good game but I can't be able to proceed since it crashes everytime I launch.More
I love this series! This is no exception!More
I love this game!
This is a good game!More
Great game soon to be your favorite
Clever game, well designed and visually stunning. They could have charged much more for this. Got it on my surface but can't wait to play it on my pcMore
Crazy Machines Golden Gears
- Choose from more than 60 parts/items to build your creation
- Use the same tools Viva’s level designers use to create Challenge levels
- Full Tutorial allows you to master the versatility of Crazy Machines' Level Editor
- Build “real” puzzles or “self-solving” chain reactions
- Cross Platform play allows you to share puzzles across various platforms.
- Earn Golden Gears for building and uploading puzzles, which can be used to unlock more Challenge Levels
- Sort and choose community puzzles by date, rating, popularity or alphabetical
- Endless amount of content from a growing community
- Up to 42 challenges.
- Use your creativity to master levels and earn 3 stars.
- Cool Physics engine with fire, wind, gravity and particle effects.
- Build and solve experiments with over 60 different Parts.
- Create and share your own puzzles with the brand new Level Editor Choose from more than 60 parts/items to build your creation
Viva Media LLCMore
Puzzle & triviaMore
- Approximate size
54.19 MB - 54.31 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
The game developer believes this game meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.More
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this game
* Bug with nearly silent sound fx after first machine run is fixed * Bug with score display after a successful levelrun is fixed