The very first MMO 3D game on Windows Store! Learn and grow in a spell academy, explore and fight in a fantasy world along with your own character! Over a decade ago, a big explosion in Tungus Forest took the lives of many villagers, the cause of which remains unknown. Afterwards the village was rebuilt by the survivors. The children who lost their parents in the explosion were sent to an orphanage. And YOU are one of them! Now that you've grown up, it's time to leave the orphanage. An ordinary and peaceful life couldn't suit your ambition. Instead you venture into the unknown world, hoping to find out the cause of your parents' death. Is it destiny, conspiracy or just coincidence? You're about to step into a fantastic adventure specially designed for you. Start now!More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this game.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 1,258 reviews
Had 5 stars now 2 after playing for awhile
So I've been playing for about a week now and its just pointless. Training each hero takes way to long and when you train them you gain barely any experience. I know its supposed to take time for this game but for training to be the ONLY way to lvl the characters make it impossible to progress without spending 100's of dollars on this game. You get 500 coins for rating but you blow threw them jus to get ONE character to 40 from 26...this game stalls and becomes pointless around lvl 35More
This is a really awesome game....reminds me of the olden days when u bought a floppy disc....I really enjoyMore
Steelypete domain howling frost, Spent hours playing reminds me of the old final fantasy and D&D games of the 90's. Wish the economics were better and shop should sell weapons and armor but otherwise good game. I would rather pay for a known rather than mystery items. but I did spring for the $1 VIPMore
I like this game
I play on s2: howling frost, my account is taillesswonder. It's a bit of grind, but they do have some shortcut buttons you can use to speed up fights you know you will won.More
I really love this game. The only issue I have with it is that my text doesn't show up in the chat and I can't figure out how to replace heroes on my team with ones I want to hire. My username is PriestessZelda.More
Real sweet RPG with very user friendly controls...Allanon Highly recommendedMore
Fun and addicting game. Great way to pass the time. Milly_90 S2 howling forestMore
Good Game- needs support
I really like this game, but I wish there was access to a support/help forum. There is no help guide that I can find, and I have not found a forum for discussions about this game anywhere.More
Challenging yet easy to play. Great time passer. urhcol - s2:howling frostMore
- Thousands of players compete at the same time.
- Well-organized character development and intriguing storytelling.
- Refreshing and unique gameplay, easy to begin with.
- A dazzling array of weapons, armors and other incredible items.
- Amazingly splendid visual effects.
- Hundreds of exquisitely-designed heroes and monsters for your collection.
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this game
1. Opening cinematics have been added. 2. A novice guide has been introduced. 3. A story line has been added. 4. You can explore in Tungus Forest now. 5. Three short animations have been added in exploring. (Enemy, Chest, and Player) 6. Now you can only encounter non-friend player while exploring. Applying for being his or her friend gives you 5 Action Pts. 7. New hero, Hoff the dwarven warrior has been added. Stats: STR42, VIT58, INT11, AGI35. Unlocks when you defeat Raptor in Tungus Forest. 8. Hero Kasol has been buffed. New stats: STR93, VIT28, INT16, AGI85. Unlocks when you defeat Osis in Village Path. 9. The drop rate of Orange chest in Exploring has been greatly increased. 10. The APP download size has been reduced by about 50%.