- FIRST 40 LEVELS FREE - The chart topping classic puzzle game Geared is now available on your Windows device! - 18 Million downloads of Geared games! - 125 hand crafted levels unique to this version. --- PRESS --- GAMEPRO - "A beautifully designed game." TOUCHARCADE - "An excellent puzzle game. G4TV - "A challenging and inventive puzzle game." --- DESCRIPTION --- Geared is easy to learn and challenging to master. The goal is deceptively simple. "Power the blue gears." As players progress through the game, each new puzzle brings new and interesting complexity to the experience. Unlike other gear-based games, Geared has no snap-grid. This freedom rewards players for their creativity and ingenuity. --- ACCLAIM --- On release, Geared soared to the top of mobile charts and quickly grabbed the #1 spot in "Top Paid Apps." Enjoyed by over 18 million players, Geared continues to hold its place in gaming history as one of the most popular and entertaining puzzle games ever made.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Geared: to what end
Fun game but at times final outcome desired of the machine is unclear and leads to much confusion. Basic goal would have been most helpful and lend greater clarity to the desired outcome.More
Ok concept but way too simple. The only part that is free is the first 20 levels (half of which are just super easy training levels. Theres a reason this was number one on iOS ... Mac people don't mind paying outrageous prices for garbage.More
Not is it boring but only the first pack of 20 puzzles are free. After that you have to pay.More
Interesting and well designed game. Too easy at start, though. Update: I change from 4 to 2 star when the game asked me to pay $5 for a "level-pack" that only contain 80 level.More
Good, but much less content than expected
The free version is only the first 20 levels, and most of them are so easy that they aren't really fun. Right when you finish the last few levels is when it starts to get good, but then you have to pay $5 to continue. The game was fun but not $5 fun, and the free version takes maybe 10 minutes to get through.More
The Math Works, The Graphics Work - The PLAN? NO
This game is ingenious. The whole concept should be required teaching for engineering students. But, ONE thing lacks... A helping hand when the big "WTF?" moment comes and the physics look skewed... puzzle #18 is a perfect example of "If you're not an expert on Archimedes, then.... tough luck."More
Pretty fun game but it is not really free it is only free for levels 1-20 for levels 21-100 five bucks small price for such a fun game 5 stars for this game!More
Just a preview
It might be a fun game, but this app only offers a few very easy levels.More
Too easy and not worth full price
Only first 20 puzzles free and very easy. $4.99 for 21-100 seems expensive for such limited levels of easy game.More
- 125 unique levels of addictive gameplay. (40 FREE)
- Varying difficulty; Easy to near-impossible.
- Creative spatial and physics based game play.
- Intuitive and clean user interface.
- Unlock All Levels (41-100)
Puzzle & triviaMore
- Approximate size
13.75 MB - 14.87 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 3 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
- Report this game
(Version 126.96.36.199 Updates) -Added 25 new levels. -Expanded free levels from 20 to 40! -Added blueprint theme. -Improved menus. -Improved icon. -Improved artwork. -Added live tile functionality (medium, large, and wide tiles)