Just Hot Air
Little creatures need your help! Save them by kicking them into the lit hole and make use of the environment to use less kicks. Each kick increases the inner pressure of the creature: One kick over limit and it explodes like a balloon filled with too much hot air. More levels, creatures and local multiplayer may come soon as an in-app purchase if we get good ratings. So please rate our game and check our homepage!More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Excellent game requiring lots of practice and good judgment to score well. I encourage the developers to create the additional scenarios.More
I really enjoy your game. Very addictive. Only complaint is that I can only access the beach. How do I play the other locations?More
It's mini golf with 'live' creatures and some interesting and challenging hazards. Recommended.More
JUST HOT AIR
THIS GAME IS FUN AND CHALLENGING,BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE GOOD PERCEPTION OF DISTANCES!More
Make more please!!
I love everything about this game-beautiful, unique, challenging and fun!!More
Just hot air
This game is awesome. Losts of fun.More
A wonderful new take on mini golf! LOVE IT! cant wait for new levels!More
Where is the link to review instructions again?
I skipped through the instructions. Not a good idea.More
Just Hot Air
- Free without ads
- Beautiful 3D-graphics
- 21 unique levels full of challenges
- Score system to compare your skill with friends
- Great gameplay with touch or mouse input
- 2 different creatures
- Great soundtrack
- Many settings for graphics and sound
Action & adventureMore
- Approximate size
39.86 MB - 39.9 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Report this game
- Windows RT support - Some gameplay bug fixes - More power for the ESC-Button - Debug controls in main menu removed - Minor visual bugs fixed - Bug at reset after contact with water fixed - Ingame menu is now resolution independent - Added information after Beach-21 - Edited Beach-01 - Fixed physics bug in Beach-12