Oratio's Flute Master Free
(This is the demonstration version of the full game, Oratio's Flute Master. Please report any problems with the game to our support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) Oratio's Flute Master is a fun game where you will learn how to play a real instrument: the recorder (the kind of flute that is the main instrument taught worldwide in music classes). Yes, you will grab your REAL recorder and play the game with it! You and Oratio will help the dragon Cornelius save his food from the evil strawberry-eating vampires. Along the way, you will learn how to play the notes on your recorder, with 5 unique and original songs (27 in the full version, gradually introducing each note and increasing in difficulty). Rock your recorder!More
- (Full version only) 27 original songs made specifically for the recorder (flute instrument). This (free) version contains 5 songs.
- Real-time detection of flute sound, using your microphone.
- (Full version only) Gradual learning of notes and finger placements.
- Colorful and cartoon-like art, with cute characters! (Full version contains the story and tutorial)
- Notes that are associated with colors, for easier recognition.
- A scoring system that adds repetition value to the game (maximize your score!).
- English, Portuguese (PT and BR), German, Spanish and French languages.
- You will need a real recorder (flute) instrument to play! - We recommend that the game is played with headphones, to avoid the issue of sound interfering with recorder (flute) note detection, but it should be playable even then. - The game can also be played with keys 1 to 9 of the keyboard, automatically entering "training mode". It also enters training mode when using the seek bar on the bottom of the in-game screen.