Spell It® is a multiplayer turn-based version of a classic board game that lots of people love to play. Go head to head against up to 4 online players in one same game, and play as many games as you can handle! Can't find a friend to play online? No problem, try our pass-and-play mode and don't forget to let your significant other win every now and then. Have a few minutes to burn while waiting for your coffee? Pick up a game against the computer and find out if you have what it takes to beat it in "hard" mode. Don't have skills yet? The best way to learn is to play against your computer in easy mode. This is a great way to make new friends. You can invite random players or one of your friends to play and keep in touch.More
- Push Notifications - Get notified when it's your turn to play. See how many messages you have on your live tile.
- Zoom and Flick support - Easy to navigate the board.
- Play against computer - Sharpen your mind by playing against your computer, surface, or phone. Play on the plane.
- Play head to head game locally, on the same computer, surface, or phone.
- Keep track of your statistics and ELO rating.
- Play-by-play history - Replay each move to learn your opponent's strategies and tricks.
- Score preview - Tells you if that move is valid and exactly how many points you'll make before you commit.
- Chat - Great way to have fun and meet new people online. Keep in touch with Grandma' or your college buddies.
- Snap and play - Play while your working, answering email or checking out facebook, just snap the game to the side.
- Share a screenshot - made a monstrous move? Share it.
Support more screen resolution, including Windows 8.1 new split screen. Several functional bug fixes, including but no limited to: - refreshing the online game list on reactivation - hooking up landing views when following toasts - adding unread message indicator on the game list items - sending a chat message when hitting the enter key - removing cap of games shown in list