Spell It® is a multiplayer turn-based version of a classic board game that lots of people love to play. Go head to head against up to 4 online players in one same game, and play as many games as you can handle! Can't find a friend to play online? No problem, try our pass-and-play mode and don't forget to let your significant other win every now and then. Have a few minutes to burn while waiting for your coffee? Pick up a game against the computer and find out if you have what it takes to beat it in "hard" mode. Don't have skills yet? The best way to learn is to play against your computer in easy mode. This is a great way to make new friends. You can invite random players or one of your friends to play and keep in touch.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this game.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 2,836 reviews
I love this game it is relaxing and fun if I could get it to stop turning my phone off that would be greatMore
Love the many fixes to this game. It's faster and a favorite, BUT, it still plays words for which there are no definitions. There should be a challenge/lose -points button for the human player to click when the computer plays words that aren't real. It really isn't fair that the computer gets away with it (often).More
After a few months it stopped working. Uses words when looked up don't exist. Other than that, it's a fun game.More
Computer cheats. Where is the dictionary for proof of correct spell check.More
Really enjoy this game!
I play this against the computer almost every day. Easy to play and well designed.More
I love this game but the easy setting goes to hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More
Good but unstable and with many buhs
Great to have something resembling Scrabble but looks and feels like someone rushed the release. The game crashes constantly, is very memory intensive, makes up words, forces you to always go first .... If it is ever fixed it will go from good to great .... but I suspect the team is already working on their next 80% ready release/More
I really enjoy this game a lot thanks and keep it fun alwaysMore
the computer makes up words and you can't challenge it when you know there is an error in the words it puts up, that is not fair....More
- Push Notifications - Get notified when it's your turn to play. See how many messages you have on your live tile.
- Zoom and Flick support - Easy to navigate the board.
- Play against computer - Sharpen your mind by playing against your computer, surface, or phone. Play on the plane.
- Play head to head game locally, on the same computer, surface, or phone.
- Keep track of your statistics and ELO rating.
- Play-by-play history - Replay each move to learn your opponent's strategies and tricks.
- Score preview - Tells you if that move is valid and exactly how many points you'll make before you commit.
- Chat - Great way to have fun and meet new people online. Keep in touch with Grandma' or your college buddies.
- Snap and play - Play while your working, answering email or checking out facebook, just snap the game to the side.
- Share a screenshot - made a monstrous move? Share it.
Code From HomeMore
Family & kidsMore
- Approximate size
6.2 MB - 7.26 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported processors
arm, x64, x86, neutralMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use devices that support Near Field Communication (NFC) servicesAccess your Internet connectionAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.Access your home or work networksUse your pictures libraryUse an anonymous Microsoft accountUse information about your deviceUse your locationUse your media libraryUse your device network servicesUse your phoneSend push notificationsUse any of your Windows Phone sensorsAccess your browser
- Report this game
Support more screen resolution, including Windows 8.1 new split screen. Several functional bug fixes, including but no limited to: - refreshing the online game list on reactivation - hooking up landing views when following toasts - adding unread message indicator on the game list items - sending a chat message when hitting the enter key - removing cap of games shown in list