SQUIDS is a unique mix of action strategy and RPG: build your team of heroes for epic turn-based battles against corrupted crabs and shrimps! Steev, Vahine and the rest of the Squids are in danger! An infectious black ooze is corrupting their world. Only a few heroes can fight back and save their lush underwater kingdoms! Recruit a small army of stretchy Squids and lead them into turn-based battles against the dark hordes. ★ "From the gameplay to the graphics to the sound, everything here is pitch-perfect." - GameZebo (5/5) ★ "A kinetic, clean, charming, and particularly streamlined entry that has a ton of character, fun, and unique constructs to share." - Touch Arcade For the latest info on SQUIDS, or to ask us a question, check us out on Twitter @TheGameBakers or Facebook/SquidsTheGame No Squids were harmed during the making of this game.More
- Grab Squids by the tentacles, then fling them across the battlefield
- Mixes the best of turn based action with classic RPG elements
- Recruit a unique team of Squids in four different classes: shooters, scouts, troopers and healers
- Use strategy and skill to win turn-based battles, use the environment to your advantage
- Customize your party with special ability-boosting helmets
- Enjoy an epic story with giant turtle rides and heroic boss battles
- Discover the Squids' legendary world through gorgeous detailed levels
- The game is localized in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Russian.
The Game BakersMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 7 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
- Report this game
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this game to Microsoft
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Nice hybrid RPG
This would easily get 5 stars but starts to crash more often as you advance thru the levels. The touch screen works great on my win 8.1 tablet. You have the option in settings to play with mouse or touch.More
Has Potential, But Needs a hotfix
The concept for the game is great, but when installed on the Surface RT 2 the touch screen controls are not aligned with the mouse controls. It defeats the purpose of playing a touch based game on a tablet if I have to use my mouse. I hope they will do a hot fix to align this up, it's frustrating to use the mouse on my keyboard for the surface. Once this is updated I'll re-rate it.More
Thanks! looks promising
Not sure about other reviewers but game did work for me (Lenovo L440 laptop), it looks amazing, mouse& keyboard work(could be improved) I believe the game was updated today (11/7/2013), maybe a fix for other usersMore
Touchscreen not aligned.
Loaded on a Surface, currently has serious issue with the gameplay not aligned with touchscreen making it unplayable. Hopefully a fix is coming.More