A modern Sudoku game, with unlimited, randomly generated puzzles at multiple levels of difficulty. Play the way you want, using a pen, keyboard, touch, or mouse to input your answers.More
- Unlimited, randomly generated puzzles at multiple levels of difficulty from which to choose
- Support for playing the game via touch, pen, mouse, and/or keyboard. Input via inking, buttons, or keyboard.
- Sharing and printing of puzzles
- Optional hints to guide you when you get stuck, including detailed solving technique information
- Automatic and manual note-taking lets you track which numbers should still be considered in each cell
- In-progress games automatically saved for continuing later
- Live tiles to keep you informed of your progress
- Custom background images to let you play in the style of your choosing
- Optional sounds to enliven game play
- Load and save puzzles from and to .sdk files, as well as from and to the clipboard
Puzzle & triviaMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 3 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this game
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this game to Microsoft
This minor update includes fixes for rare crashes encountered by a few users.
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Downloaded. Played one game. Tile is just spinning around. No way to get to the next game.More
It is not a challenging gameMore
I enjoyed the game but once I solved the puzzle, I pressed every button and finally had to close the game to play again.More
Don't Make A Mistake Late On
It is a good game BUT, if you make an error and discover it later in the game, you must run a series of "undo's". It needs a "Clear" button to make it easier for we who are not so good at this. It is like doing one on paper, using a pen.More
Good but too big
I agree with Stephen, the game grid is too large for me. These are the changes I'd like to see: 1) Resizeable grid 2) Points or percentage win 3) Recommendation to next level when appropriate 4) "Next game" to find 5) Quit easier to findMore
Easy to make mistake when swapping cell entry mode; Game grid too large. Make it scalable, please . Options, new game, undo, etc could be on the same screen instead of requiring swipe. Good variety of game difficulty but 'easy' gamesMore
At least for the MS Surface Pros this software has a huge flaw. Once a puzzle is finished, the only way to go to a new puzzle is to close the program completely and then reopen it. Otherwise the completed puzzle just twirls around on the screen 4-ever! I like the game but honestly it is not very user friendly to play more than 1 puzzle.More
I do not like the way it continues to spin you finish a puzzleMore
Can there be an option of an error showing as a red figure to alert the player and/or can one have the option of turning the error option on or off.More
Most relaxing internet Sudoku I have played.
I enjoy not being timed so it is just like the one I play in my puzzle books. Other features: Changing background; Option of Automatic notes; multiple levels; easiest switch between manual notes and number insertion mode, and other goodis.. The only draw back is no dictionary for their instructions.More