#1 Sudoku game in the store with more than 1 million downloads and 100% FREE. Play standard 9x9 grid Sudoku puzzles. Exercise your visual scanning and processing powers and strengthen your brain. With four difficulty levels, intuitive metro-styled interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku game is sure to be your favorite.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this game.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 3,977 reviews
Lots of puzzles from easy to hard.More
Love a Challenge
It never hurts to challenge your brain. I love all the possibilities with this game but only 1 solution.More
The best online free sudoku games I've found. Easy to play. Levels are also good - challenging but doable.More
enjoy playing--1st puzzle is hung up on last entry. How do I end this?More
Found it quite easy to use this app with no problems at all.More
Excellent for the levels available. An expert or challenge level would be great. Variations like "sum-doku" would be nice too. New game often brings up the game just finished.More
Pretty basic and simple but has multiple difficulties. As a complete stranger, I definitely recommend it.More
I enjoy playing it. Great puzzles I five it 5 stars very fun gameMore
very good app, crashes some times but you don't loose your current puzzle.More
- 100% FREE, ad-supported game. You can remove the ads with an in-app purchase
- 4 different difficulty levels (easy, normal, hard and evil)
- Random puzzle generator so you will always get a new one
- Supports touch, mouse and keyboard input
- Undo, Redo, Hint, Validate, Lock Mode and Draft Mode buttons
- Use the Lock Mode to reverse the input. First select a number and then select one or more cells. All cells will get the selected (locked) number.
- Timer and Statistics
- Many Settings
- Live tiles showing the current level and percentage complete
- Print puzzle using the Device Charm
- Daily Challenges. Ever wondered how your Sudoku solving skills compare to others?
Puzzle & triviaMore
- Approximate size
1.64 MB - 40.32 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 6 and upMore
- Supported processors
neutral, arm, x86, x64More
- Supported languages
English (United States)Nederlands (Nederland)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)Français (France)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Sudoku Free license termsYou may not reverse-engineer this software.
Access your Internet connectionUse information about your deviceUse the photos in your media libraryUse your microphoneUse your device network servicesUse your phoneUse your device’s speech recognition and text-to-speech (TTS) servicesAccess your browserUse your media library
- Report this game
- Improved puzzle generation. Feedback is always welcome. Please contact email@example.com with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Sudoku Free