“Gameplay, level design, kickas$ music- it all exceeds the high hopes I had.” -James Asmus, Writer (Thief of Thieves, X-Men, Captain America, and more.) If you love Atomic Robo and his Fightin’ Scientists of Tesladyne, you should get in on the brand new video game adaptation of the exciting Graphic Novel series by Brian Clevinger and Scott Wegener. Use SCIENCE over braun in this action-filled platforming game with the charm of the 8 and 16 bit titles you remember fondly. Test your reflexes, coordination and memory as you race through dry landscapes, abandoned warehouses, caverns and more in an abandoned soviet weapons depot. Superscientist Helsingard is looking for something and you’ve gotta get there first. The story roughly follows the much anticipated animated short film being produced by theFictory. About Atomic Robo: The culmination of Nikola Tesla’s life and work is Atomic Robo. He's a humanoid automoton with a big robot brain and a quirky disposition. Robo now heads up Tesladyne Industries with a team of highly trained scientific minds and an arsenal of futuristic weaponry. Coming Soon: Buy extra gears for quicker/more upgrades. More user customization and levels!More
- Play as Atomic Robo, a quick witted adventurer, scientist, automaton extraordinaire!
- 5 worlds and over 15 stages of running, bashing, jumping and more.
- Collect gears to upgrade robotics/abilities and obtain help from fellow Action Scientists.
- Based on the popular Graphic Novel by Brian Clevinger and Scott Wegener.
- Enjoy the story as it unfolds between and during levels.
- Awesome video game soundtrack by Virtual Boy and Antiskill.
- DLC/IAP coming soon with more levels and even more customization.
- Introductory 1.49 USD price! Get it while it’s a steal.
Leaderboards: Thanks to PlayMobi, you can easily climb the ladder and be the best Robo in an entire universe of Robos. See where you stand on each level or globally. Get to the top and maybe something awesome will happen. “Now We Have the Cloud”: We’ve given you 1000 space in our digital interweb cloud. This means, basically, that you can save universally, securing your hard work and achievements as well as migrate that save data across devices! BOOM! (That was thunder... From the cloud.) Map Menu (Ft. Arrows): Due to the addition of fancy undulating arrows, it’s never been easier to understand where to start or what your options are for next levels to play. In-game Alerts: You unlocked a new ability, but how the heck do YOU know? Now a message will pop up alerting you to your new-found skilz. [sic] DLC, Yo: We’ve added the ability for players to get free content... just by typing a code into your phone or pad or what-have-you. When will we drop the chance to get free content on you? Soon, young one... soon.