Microsoft Experience Center support
We prioritize health and safety. Devices checked in for repair will be sanitized before and after servicing.
Dropping off a Surface or Xbox for servicing? Here’s every step to take before leaving the house:
- No appointment necessary. Walk-in customers can drop off their in-warranty device for repairs and get in person advice.
- Back up all important data, including pictures, documents, emails, and internet favorites.
- Bring only the necessary accessories to investigate your issue.
- Bring your power cord or AC adapter.
- Know the password to your device and any accounts required to investigate your issue.
- 1Answer Desk services limited to Windows troubleshooting and reinstallation on Surface and Xbox devices. Subject to availability. See associate for details.
- 2Appointment at the Microsoft Experience Center in New York or virtually by Teams. Must be 18 or older. Terms applicable to Microsoft products and services apply. See associate for details.
- 3Must be 18 or older to register. For sessions for attendees under 18, parent or guardian must complete registration.