- Monday, September 28, 2020
- 12:00 PMDrive efficient school leadership coordination and reduce workload with Microsoft Teams and Staff NotebookAdministrators are called on to create and promote a digital age learning culture in their school systems but are often left without an effective tool kit. Staff Teams combined with Staff Notebooks offers time-saving, successful collaboration that is proven to reduce email churn and allow for positive staff interactions all year long.
- 3:30 PM7 Steps to Make Learning More AccessibleMaking a learning environment accessible for everyone is a must as today's classrooms are diverse and include English Language Learners and students with special needs. In fact, teachers already have technologies to help with this at their disposal. This session will help teachers recognize just how easy it is to ensure that all learning materials are accessible to everyone. These 7 simple steps could make a significant impact on the people who need accessible materials.
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- 12:00 PMTrack It, Quiz It, Flip It, Try ItEducators carry a heavy workload that shouldn't be made more difficult by the technology they use. Come learn how Class Teams give teachers a way to assign and collect work, give quick assessments, peek into student journals, and deliver flipped lessons with ease.
- 4:30 PMMicrosoft Forms: Creating Authentic AssessmentsThis introductory course will get you started using Microsoft Forms. With Microsoft Forms, you can create surveys, quizzes, and polls, and easily see results as they come in. When you create a quiz or survey, you can invite others to respond to it using any web browser, even on mobile devices. As results are submitted, you can use built-in analytics to evaluate responses. Form data, such as quiz results, can be easily exported to Excel for additional analysis or grading.
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- 12:00 PMS'way cool Elevate student voice across the curriculumWhen students are given the opportunity to express themselves, they need creative options and a variety of formats available to meet their needs. See how AI supports the student's content through the design and publishing process in tools like Sway and Stream to allow students to share professionally designed work without wasting time and energy on executive tasks.
- 5:00 PMOne Notebook to rule them all: How OneNote Class Notebook changes the scope of learning around the worldStudents can collaborate, design, construct, plan, and curate in a tool that provides the features and options to be successful—and that's OneNote Class Notebook! With a teacher- guided framework that allows for content distribution, grading, LMS integration, and quick feedback cycles, OneNote Class Notebook is changing the scope of learning in classrooms around the world.
- Thursday, October 1, 2020
- 12:00 PM20 in 50: Twenty ways AI is Built Into Office 365 to Revolutionize Your ProductivityOffice has adopted the world of AI and uses this powerful technology to make educators' lives simpler every day. Get ready to see the top twenty things you didn't know Office could do that will blow your mind!
- 4:30 PMLet’s Team Up Getting started with Microsoft TeamsThis session introduces Microsoft Teams and a walkthrough of its features and functionality. You will discover how to best manage your classroom in a digital world, how to maintain engagement with your students, and some best practices to stay connected and collaborate.
- Friday, October 2, 2020
- 12:00 PM20 in 50: Twenty ways AI is Built Into Office 365 to Revolutionize Your Productivity
- 3:30 PMS'way cool Elevate student voice across the curriculum
Sorry, no events were found matching the selected filters. Try simplifying your search parameters.
Sorry, we did not find any upcoming events at this time. Please try again later.