- Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- 10:00 AMVirtual Office Hours for Microsoft Teams for BusinessWe are hosting regular, open office hours for small business owners to join and learn about Microsoft Teams and how it allows to you to seamlessly connect and work together, create content, and share resources all from a single, easy-to-learn and simple to use platform. We’re here to help you learn, troubleshoot and collaborate with others. These open office hours are delivered through Microsoft Teams which will allow you to interact directly with the facilitator, ask questions and connect with other small business owners as you continue to improve your remote business capabilities.
- 1:00 PMVirtual Workshop - Rock your LinkedIn ProfileJoin us for a free, virtual two-hour workshop and discover how to rock your LinkedIn profile. Get a hands-on start developing a stellar profile and learn how to grow your professional LinkedIn skills. Build your online brand, engage with your network, and sharpen your resume. For the best experience, please use Edge or Chrome to join the workshop. Register to reserve your spot today!
- Friday, June 5, 2020
- 10:00 AMMicrosoft Teams Office Hours for TeacherWe are hosting regular, open office hours for teachers to join and learn how Microsoft Teams allows teachers, students and staff to seamlessly connect and work together, create content, and share resources all from a single, easy-to-learn and simple to use platform. We’re here to help you learn, troubleshoot and collaborate with others. These open office hours are delivered through Microsoft Teams which will allow you to interact directly with the facilitator, ask questions and connect with other educators as you continue to improve your remote classroom capabilities.
- 10:00 AMVirtual Workshop - Minecraft Building Challenge
- 1:00 PMVirtual Gaming Tournament - Call of Duty Warzone
- 1:00 PMVirtual Workshop - Virtual Road Trip with BingPlan your perfect American road trip! During this virtual workshop, students will choose 3 national parks or monuments to explore in Bing maps and then put together an exciting PowerPoint presentation showcasing their virtual road trip. At the end of the workshop students will have: Mapped a 3-stop, road trip of United States National Parks and Monuments Virtually explored their chosen parks and monuments, gathering photos along the way Found facts and history about their chosen parks and monuments Built a virtual scrapbook of their trip in PowerPoint using the map, facts, and photos they gathered You will receive an email confirmation containing a Microsoft Teams link to join the workshop. Please check your spam folder as the confirmation email may end up there. For the workshop experience, please use either Edge or Chrome internet browsers. Important Note: this workshop requires an active Microsoft account. To create an account, visit https://account.microsoft.com Do you know, students always get 10% off at Microsoft Store? See full terms at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/education.
Sorry, no events were found matching the selected filters. Try simplifying your search parameters.
Sorry, we did not find any upcoming events at this time. Please try again later.