Microsoft Store - The Galleria
Microsoft Store - The Galleria
5085 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056-5673
on Level 2 of the Northwest wing next to Daily Grill and across from Pandora
- Thursday, March 4, 2021
- 4:30 PMPrivate Event: BAM HTX Virtual Professionals Mixer
- Monday, March 8, 2021
- 10:00 AMMicrosoft's Virtual Legacy Museum "Women's History Month Experience” - Tour OnlyA Microsoft tour guide will lead students through the interactive Legacy Project's "Women's History Month" exhibit for an enriching educational experience to learn and discover more about the featured female changemakers and role models. Participants will be asked to explore the exhibit independently, answer questions in their digital workbook and reflect on what their own legacies will be.
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- 11:00 AMSmall Business and Nonprofit Orgs Spring Enrichment: How can Microsoft 365 Help My BusinessMake your life more creative, organized, and secure with Microsoft 365 will take participants through the consumer Microsoft 365 launch. It will help you to show that the key benefits and features of the subscription plans help make life more productive, secure and creative in ways that are important. During this free workshop, participants will: · Understand the Microsoft 365 subscription options and what is offered in each option. · Understand key apps’ features and clearly see how they will benefit their life. · Get hands on experience with some of the key app new features. · Know where to go to access key resources after leaving the workshop.
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021
- 11:00 AMSmall Business and Nonprofit Orgs Spring Enrichment: How can OneDrive and Sharepoint Help My BusinessWhat is One Drive and how is it different from Sharepoint? Join us for this empowering workshop that not only distingushes the two, but showcase the ways it can help ypur team and business thrive. Sig uo today and h=join ine of our training experts.
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- 11:00 AMSmall Business and Nonprofit Orgs Spring Enrichment: How Can LinkedIn Pages My BusinessBy the end of the workshop, participants will have: · Investigated best practices for using LinkedIn Pages to build their brand. · Created a plan for leveraging a LinkedIn company to help them grow their business. · Explored LinkedIn’s vision and received an overview of the platform and its relevant SMB tools.
- Saturday, March 27, 2021
- 10:00 AMPrivate Event: Year of the Girl March Workshop with JJ's Im Me Foudation
- Tuesday, March 30, 2021
- 11:00 AMSmall Business and Nonprofit Orgs Spring Enrichment: How Can Cybersecurity Help My BusinessDuring this workshop, participants will understand and explore: · The types of business data that may be at risk of cyber threats and attacks. · The main types of business cybersecurity attacks, what to do if your business has been hacked, and how to minimize damage. · The cybersecurity benefits of cloud management and the capabilities of Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 to build a better business cybersecurity management practice. · Elements of analyzing business cybersecurity risk through the Microsoft Security Assessment tool.
Sorry, no events were found matching the selected filters. Try simplifying your search parameters.
Sorry, we did not find any upcoming events at this time. Please try again later.